Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Structure Kit Distribution for EE11

Bob
I'll begin distributing kits as soon as the server goes live with EE11, scheduled for slightly after 10 AM PST on Monday, 11/23. Here's a list of the settlements I've received requests from, in the order they'll be distributed (based on order received):

Callambea (Delivered)
Ozem's Vigil (Delivered)
University Commons (Delivered)
Hope's End (Delivered)
Sunholm (Delivered)
Forgeholm (Delivered)
Keeper's Pass (Delivered)
Hammerfall (Delivered)
Corbenik (Delivered)
Talonguard (Delivered)
Tavernhold (Delivered)
Aragon (Delivered)
Caer Coedwig (Delivered)
High Road (Delivered)
Sylva (Delivered)
Blackwood Glade (Delivered)
Brighthaven (Delivered)
Live Oak (Delivered)
New Rathglen (Delivered)
Emerald Lodge (Delivered)
Phaeros (Delivered)
Alderwag (Delivered)
Canis Castrum (Delivered)

As I've said before, there's currently no requirement that structure kit requests be sent in at any particular time. However, in case anyone is erroneously assuming their settlement sent a list in, here's a list of settlements I haven't received lists from (unless they're waiting in customer support):

Auroral
Dagedai
Deadman's Glen
Doomhammer
Freevale
Golgotha
Helinard Motte
Iron Gauntlet
Kreuz Bernstein
New Daggermark

I'll keep updating this list as I hand out kits and as I receive more requests. To work out any issues listed above, please send your questions or requests directly to me at bob@goblinworks.com until I'm able to get customer support working again.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Do we need to be online for this or they just going right into our vaults?
Giorgio
Duffy Swiftshadow
Do we need to be online for this or they just going right into our vaults?

This has been addressed elsewhere, he will hand them to an authorized representative of each settlement in the order the request where received. As per the settlement structure/authorized person list that where sent by settlement leaders over the last few weeks (or pending to be sent for the slackers who haven't done it yet). smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
So that's a yes?

Just checking because the earliest I can be on to receive them is several hours after up-time.
Bob
The representative does need to be online, and should be at the settlement and, just to be safe, should be near enough to the bank to access the vaults so everything can be deposited without worrying about encumbrance or anything. The kits aren't that heavy, but better safe than sorry.

It's not a huge deal if you're not available when your turn first comes up. Each time I finish up with someone, I'll go back to looking for the person highest up on the list that I haven't given kits to yet.
You are a Troll
When is the cut-off end time for today beyond which settlements will have to wait until tomorrow?
Bob
You are a Troll
When is the cut-off end time for today beyond which settlements will have to wait until tomorrow?

I have to head out today at 5:30 PM PST. It's possible I'll be able to do some later at night, but no guarantees.
Brighthaven Leader
Bob, I sent you another email with our choices on them.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Bob
Cheatle for TEO
Bob, I sent you another email with our choices on them.

Got it, verification emails sent out and you've been added to the list.
Bob
All right then, let's get this party started. Callambea, I'm calling you out!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post