Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Forgeholm’s Declaration of territorial sovereignty

Giorgio
EE11 Forgeholm’s Declaration of territorial sovereignty
Revised: 11/23/15

Effective as of EE11, the LN dwarven settlement of Forgeholm (4,-5) claims all territory within a 2 hex radius to be its sovereign territory under its control. Reference: Pathfinder Online Map

The landmark of Bloodrock Hills (4,-7) to the north of Forgeholm remains open for all to visit and acquire their achievement point.

We ask all visitors to our lands to please avoid strip-mining any resources so that they may be available to all who are in need of them.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Zycor
This makes me want to play again.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Zycor
You know you waaaaaaaaaant it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Welp, if you can hold em then you have em. So better start patrolling. ;-)

Honestly I don't really care at the end of the day, but of course, the noble warriors of Fianna also don't care much about borders either! We roam where we please. :-P.

if you can hold on to your stuff, it's yours. If you can't, well then it's other people's for the taking.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Kitsune
Zycor

How many times have you announced you've quit?

Sorry, OP, a bit off-topic, I know.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post