Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Can't Login @ Kruz Bernstein

Zycor
Logged off Xanne and Zycor there at the bank. Can't login as of 11/23. Says waiting for character. Think I need a GM.
Huran
We are having the same problem over at Keeper's Pass. Waiting for Character… (forever!)
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Smitty
This is the Hex Locerd entered when he crashed, cant get back in.
Grimmel
I also have a character that can't log in to Kruz Bernstein - characters in other locations loaded fine. Same behavior - cycles at "waiting for character"
Edam
Keeper's Pass and Kreuz Bernstein seem the main culprit's for this.
Bob
There's definitely a problem with these hexes. We'll take a closer look at them tomorrow. Hopefully they'll clear up at downtime.
Quijenoth Starkiller
I ran to KB before downtime only to get booted just as I got to the outskirts of town - not have waiting for character - this was before todays downtime - since downtime i have been able to log in
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Bob
Quijenoth Starkiller
I ran to KB before downtime only to get booted just as I got to the outskirts of town - not have waiting for character - this was before todays downtime - since downtime i have been able to log in

Good to hear. Everything should be working properly now.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post