Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

"Waiting for Character" Issues

Bob
The 1,X hexes are back online. Turned out to just be a problem with one of the servers that handled all those hexes, just a coincidence that it hit when EE11 went live.
Garric Orcsbane
I will confirm that I can now login and access my character.
tribuzio
Bob
Edam
I crashed in the Hex directly below keepers pass shortly after entering it.

Were you able to enter that hex after downtime (10AM PST) today, or prior to downtime? Currently, I see a glowing border around it and can't enter.

I was able to enter Keeper Pass and interact with the bank and tavern yesterday at 11.00 PM GMT and logged out without problem, this morning at 7 AM GMT I was unable to log in with the same character. I was struck in the loading character phase.
Bob
tribuzio
Bob
Edam
I crashed in the Hex directly below keepers pass shortly after entering it.

Were you able to enter that hex after downtime (10AM PST) today, or prior to downtime? Currently, I see a glowing border around it and can't enter.

I was able to enter Keeper Pass and interact with the bank and tavern yesterday at 11.00 PM GMT and logged out without problem, this morning at 7 AM GMT I was unable to log in with the same character. I was struck in the loading character phase.

Okay, that's pretty much what we'd expect from the timing of the bug. You should be able to load your character now.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post