Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE12 Conversation?

Giorgio
Bob,

Now that EE11 is released and stable, when and were can we the community start having a real conversation about what is possible to do, request, focus on and/or realistically achieve given the current GW staff?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
*wants a unicorn mount with innate rainbow and bubble ability

On a more serious note, you could just start a thread but its going to be hard to stop the trolls taking over and bringing up ancient history.
Ravenlute
What conversation? It's all about bug fixes.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Even bug fixes could benefit from a conversation about priority.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Schedim
Well, then, could someone take a look at the collider of the Mining nodes and set it similar to the Forest nodes as flying Mining nodes are a bit to common…. But I have yet to se a levitating Forest or scrapheap node…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Jokken
Schedim
Well, then, could someone take a look at the collider of the Mining nodes and set it similar to the Forest nodes as flying Mining nodes are a bit to common…. But I have yet to se a levitating Forest or scrapheap node…

I think that is more a factor of the uneven terrain you often find mineral nodes and never find forest nodes.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Schedim
Jokken
Schedim

I think that is more a factor of the uneven terrain you often find mineral nodes and never find forest nodes.

Nope it isnt, was specifically looking for that around Keepers today as there are some forest nes in hills there and north of Thornkeep last week.

Then there are the highlands around Talonguard (that is quite flat) and there are levitating Mineral nodes in those soft slopes sometimes. I guess there are one child of the Minereral Node that either has a funky collider or set to react on a layer it shouldnt.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Bringslite
As much as I am convinced that Settlement controls would make a big difference in enjoyment, I think that settlements have had plenty of love in the last 6 months or so.

Its time to improve the play time of the average Joe Dudette. Quality of life improvements like:
*Get some easy but desirable things into the cash shop
*stack splitting, better bank sorting and response time and fixed vaults
*FIX FEUDS!,
*open monster hexes to full and free PVP (skip the idea of gathering only with escalations killed off as it, again, favors large groups too much)
*Sync attack animations with actions and sound
*Get all of the combat conditions working for PVP and PVE
*Get all of the Feats working
*Take a look at the locations of T3 resources and address not just the locations but the limited amounts available (like black). Either make it a standard or make it more equal
*Make more things to spend coin on so that more players want coin (read cash shop Gobbo Orbs trade able in game and useable in the cash shop)
*Bandit Hideouts. Do some tricky magic using of existing code and get them in even if they start pretty crude and basic

Bottom line: Do some things to keep and to bring back the players that you want here, like merchants, bandits, conquerers, farmers, etc.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
+1 to Brigs!
Schedim
One thing that I would like to see more of in the future is utility spells, so far I have only seen one, the orision Agile feets.

Magic is only for combat, but I would like to see a bit more of spells and such dealing with other parts of the Sandbox…

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post