Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Talonguard Facility Quality at 85?

Schedim
I certainly is clamoring for lower durability rating, but more in favour of having it dependent on crafting skill and quality of material.

Tho having some mobs cause durability drops of Equipment, without Death, would be nasty indeed …. if reapirs get in the game that would be a fine effect to add to acid attacks …. actually I demand its future addition!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Huran
Schedim
I certainly is clamoring for lower durability rating, but more in favour of having it dependent on crafting skill and quality of material.

Tho having some mobs cause durability drops of Equipment, without Death, would be nasty indeed …. if reapirs get in the game that would be a fine effect to add to acid attacks …. actually I demand its future addition!

A part of me wants to see Rust monsters implemented, especially when they start creating dungeons in the far future if this game is still being developed.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Huran
Schedim

A part of me wants to see Rust monsters implemented, especially when they start creating dungeons in the far future if this game is still being developed.
Or disjunctions or antimagic fields. That kind of thing would be interesting. Imagine being able to construct an antimagic field generator that you can plop down in combat, or install at a holding. The effect would be temporary but devastating.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Edam
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Imagine being able to construct an antimagic field generator that you can plop down in combat, or install at a holding. The effect would be temporary but devastating.

I wants to play a beholder smile

On a related noted one of the WORST ideas I ever saw online was the implementation of timestop on a NWN perpetual world were my guild played Drow. Casting it stopped the entire server, even people on the other side of the world in a different city.
Bringslite
Durability rating. What if it was kept as is and threading was changed? What if threading was dependent on Reputation score with, of course, better gear costing more. Rep recovery was balanced better but the hits were for killing other players regardless of "situational modes", maybe just lessened but still there for faction, Feud, War?

People that revel in loot could now actually GET loot sometimes. At least better loot than sticks and rocks. Crafters would be busy and that makes gatherers busy and that makes traders busy and that makes people WANT coin.

Edit: Oh, and you might not want to always run back to PVP if your rep was dropping and your gear matters to you.

We haven't had a really radical idea for a couple of days.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
Bringslite
People that revel in loot could now actually GET loot sometimes. At least better loot than sticks and rocks. Crafters would be busy and that makes gatherers busy and that makes traders busy and that makes people WANT coin.

I have wondered about that, there cant be much loot gained in a PvP melee today I guess, which is a bit boring I must say…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post