Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 11.1 Discussion

Schedim
1. Vault tabs
2. Sorting on materials not quality of mats
3. Sell log, ie what was sold at AH and to what price, perhaps just keeping the item in the selling tab
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Edam
Some other thoughts.

1. - enable tab to password in the initial login window
  2. - fix nodes and mobs spawning on top of trees
  3. - graphical issues with male dwarves particularly helmets and Priest Chain
  4. - severe lag scrolling through vaults and AH when displaying large number of items

Overall though bids not displaying for customers unless an item is also for sale and a need for sorting and tabs in vaults (which will reduce 3) are higher priority.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Schedim
2. Sorting on materials not quality of mats
Pleeeeeeeeeeese?

For much further down the line, maybe an editable, sort-able, notes field in the inventory, so we can mark things to come up wherever we want them
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Seraph
Vault tabs and sorting would do wonderful things for organization.

I have no idea how much work it would be, but I'd love to see the deity weapons implemented. I'm not asking for all new art and animations with new models for all the weapons, although that would be important to have eventually. Right now I would just love to be able to pick up a scimitar, even if it looked exactly like a longsword, and be able to match the rank 5 keyword on my deity attacks – assuming that's how that keyword will be matched.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Giorgio
Very few responses, not good. Was hoping EE11 would bring more players back and active on forums.

Perhaps settlement and companies can post the link to this thread on thier webpages so as to make it more visible?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Quijenoth Starkiller
I think the general conscientious is a complete overhaul of inventory (both Vault and personal) is in order.

Sorting, filtering, splitting, drag/drop x quantity, etc…

being able to trade without a / commmand would be in order also.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Bringslite
Well, if it is easy, I wouldn't mind if the colors applied to armor types (all) were much more distinct (you know, look like colors) and even expanded.

That is small potatoes, but <shrug>.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Seraph
Is it possible to get a "Log Out" button on the menu dropdown that takes us back to the character select screen so that we can switch between characters on one account without quitting the game entirely and going back through the launcher?
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Kitsune
Seraph
Is it possible to get a "Log Out" button on the menu dropdown that takes us back to the character select screen so that we can switch between characters on one account without quitting the game entirely and going back through the launcher?

We used to have one. It was taken out because it was believed to cause the horrible, horrible desync issues that plagued this game in its early days. It seems removing the option didn't help one bit*, though, so I've always wondered why it never came back. Mentioned this a few times, and always got ignored.

* - (at least not noticeably from the players' perspective… it's possible it did solve a few of the desync issues, but it wasn't the final cure, that's for sure)
Nactillius
Remember when they fixed attacks so it didn't buffer a bunch that you were required to play through before running away? Don't remember when but some update put it back that way and it is highly vexing!!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post