Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

server error "could not connect to pfo.goblinworks.com" first time trying to play

Shinedown
need helpsmile maybe server is down? if so when is it going to be back up?
Midnight
Usually down from 30 minutes ago until 30 minutes from now.

1 hour downtime daily.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Server is down daily for 1 hour at 9:00am Pacific time (which is half an hour ago)

(ninja'd by seconds….)
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Shinedown
thanks for the fast responses, first time here, and my luck is during the daily maint. lol cheers
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Luxury! Some of has to go several days before our first server down.

(On the plus side, the servers will be crisp and clean, and you will never have to live through the game crashing after every seven hex boundaries crossed…smile
Shinedown
i suppose its troublesome? smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
In the early alpha it was a lot more troublesome than it is, but it is still having growing pains at times.
Schedim
<put tumbs in straps>

Bha! The kids today don't know how easy they got!
Back when I was young the game crashed every fifth minute and youhad to rewire you computer to get back online!

<chews and spit>
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Edam
Schedim
<put tumbs in straps>

Bha! The kids today don't know how easy they got!
Back when I was young the game crashed every fifth minute and youhad to rewire you computer to get back online!

<chews and spit>

Actually you could crash the server just by changing hexes smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post