Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Phaeros: Recruiting

Nihimon
Phaeros, a settlement of The Seventh Veil, is recruiting companies interested in managing Points of Interest and Outposts, and individuals who wish to become citizens.

Alignment: True Neutral
Government: Oligarchy/Council/Citizens
Membership Policy: Approved (Based on nomenclature from the Goblinworks Blog Put It in Writing, new members must be approved by vote or by a designated authority.)

Signatory of the Roseblood Accord

Mission: To provide the highest level of training for all roles, and to make that training available to friends and allies.

Phaeros is envisioned as a university town. As such, we recognize that we must rely on good relations with our neighbors to satisfy our members’ needs for access to crafting facilities and markets. We are also embracing the need to have a reasonably high minimum Reputation requirement in order to qualify for these advanced training facilities, and the need to have high Development Indexes in order to afford them.

Government: The Stewards of The Seventh Veil will govern Phaeros as an oligarchy with significant community involvement in decision making. [Depending on the implementation of future game mechanics, some settlement management options may be under the direct control of the Phaeros Council, or of the citizens of Phaeros.]

The Phaeros Council will consist of a representative from each Sponsored Company that chooses to appoint one, and a representative elected by the citizens of Phaeros, and will have a significant role in settlement management. We want to emphasize our commitment to the principles of good governance and giving Sponsored Companies and citizens a reason to feel invested in Phaeros.

Location: The Seventh Veil has a long-standing alliance with The Empyrean Order. When each of us won a Settlement in the first Land Rush, we coordinated our selections with an eye towards securing a defensible location with a variety of resources. We have established a strong presence in and around the southeast mountains with the ability to control strategic choke points into an area of the map that will be otherwise inaccessible until the map expands. We have very friendly relations with the other Settlements in this area, and with many others across the map.

If you are interested in operating a Point of Interest or Outpost for Phaeros, in becoming a citizen of Phaeros, or have any questions, then post a response below, contact DeciusBrutus, Nihimon, Skwiziks, or Valkenr via private message on these forums, or register on our website

If you're already registered, go to the Application Forms and apply for Phaeros Sponsorship.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Being
Why is it that whenever I see 'Roseblood Accord' I am visited by the ghost of Orson Welles whispering "Roseblood… roseblood…"
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Nihimon
Perhaps because, as enigmatic as it seems, there is a deep well of meaning in it…
Nihimon
I just want to welcome all the new players that will be showing up today.

The Seventh Veil is the oldest continually active guild in Pathfinder Online, formed on the Pathfinder Online Forums over at paizo.com almost three years ago. We have been following the game's development very closely for that entire time, and have worked to provide the community with useful resources for understanding the game.

Many of our members are extremely knowledgeable about the game, and we're always willing to help. All are welcome to join us on our TeamSpeak (atl01.mainvoice.net:7183) to ask questions or get advice, or simply chat with friendly folks.
Nihimon
Just took down the Stone Claw Escalation from 94% in the Monster Home hex in the swamp near Hammerfall smile
Nihimon
Woot! Just took down our second Escalation today, in the Monster hex northeast of Hammerfall smile
Decius
I'm pretty sure that's:
World first: Finish an escalation
World first: Finish a Stone Claw Escalation
World first: Finish the Black Snake Bandit Escalation
World first: Finish two escalation cycles within one sever uptime.
Bunibuni
Stoneroot Glade villagers put down one later on, pesky skeletons shouldn't bother anyone for another day or two. Only died 8 times doing it too~ smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Nihimon
And his head grew three sizes that day…

Researching something to try to answer someone's question, I stumbled upon this in the New Player Guide:

Community Support
The community for Pathfinder Online is incredibly supportive of new players. There are a variety
of places that the community gathers to help and share information.
The Pathfinder Online forum on paizo.com was the first home for the game and it remains a very
active venue for discussion:
http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/licensees/pathfinderOnline
Goblinworks has our own forums that are more tightly focused on technical issues, news, and
bughunting:
https://goblinworks.com/forum/
One of the more advanced sites for in-depth analysis of the game mechanics is maintained by
Matt Knowles (aka Nihimon):
https://drive.google.com/?usp=chrome_app#folders/0B0THpTRVitJ7clFtVi1lZWptekk
Harad Navar has created the unofficial atlas to the game:
http://www.pfogis.org/
Sspitfire has created a community-sourced How To guide:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ogRQnP6c8ENllRRzVueGNIZmM/view?pli=1

I am incredibly honored to be mentioned by name, but I'm even more proud of the fact that The Seventh Veil has continued to attract other like-minded folks who are just as interested in helping new players and providing really outstanding resources for them.
Giorgio
Nihimon
I am incredibly honored to be mentioned by name, but I'm even more proud of the fact that The Seventh Veil has continued to attract other like-minded folks who are just as interested in helping new players and providing really outstanding resources for them.

And also serving as an inspiration for non T7V members to contribute to the lore and understanding of PFO; especially for orientating new players. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post