Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

There seems to be a small security leak

The Eternal Balance
A *flag this post as SPAM* might be easier…I guess it just takes a trial to accomplish this?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Azure_Zero
I hope bob can clean this up.
Bob
All cleaned up.
Schedim
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Schedim
Or you perhaps think it always will be this quiet and easily managed?
No. I don't. Which is why, as soon as I saw it, I sent an email to Bob and Lisa, in the hopes that one of them will check it when they are up and about.

And I'm quite certain both Lisa and Bob loves when everyone does that, instead of having the option of a report queue instead…

Especially when the forums have a few more customers than a handful…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
And when they get a queue, we can stop sending them emails. smile
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bob
For the moment, these kinds of things happen pretty rarely, and the number of reports sent to me about them is about right. I usually get at least one message about them pretty quickly, and it only takes a few minutes to read and acknowledge all the messages. With more customers we'd almost certainly need some better process for handling things, but at that point we'd also be in a much better position to put some programming time into such improvements.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post