Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Interested in codex trading?

Thod-Theodum
We are currently building an artificer workshop (should have scraped together all we need), a library and the medium wizard training buildings.

I still need to check - but apparently the library allows any codex to be used. I can use tailor and jeweller here - but I know some settlements look out for these. So if you are interested in specific codex - let me know which ones - and how much you offer in exchange.

If there is a profit then why not build up the library based on alchemist recipes alone? I eventually plan to go up all the way to +4 or +5 - so this might be a long term opportunity. Other settlements might also want to trade to exchange surplus against what is needed.

I don't have yet fixed prices. Don't expect 1:1 - some codex will be much harder to get - some might be a lot easier. And yes - I might even need to look into the rogue and freeholder ones which might be less common but which I certainly won't need for EL.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
aussiedwarf
Forgeholm is not building any wizard buildings but will have cleric buildings. We could trade wizard spells for cleric spells as we have many spare wizard spells but are short on cleric stuff.

Can only the library use any codex? I remember Bob saying something about reference books but never deciphered what he meant.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Bringslite
aussiedwarf
Forgeholm is not building any wizard buildings but will have cleric buildings. We could trade wizard spells for cleric spells as we have many spare wizard spells but are short on cleric stuff.

Can only the library use any codex? I remember Bob saying something about reference books but never deciphered what he meant.

Correct.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
xaosist
Sylva are interested in trading for an Engineer Codex collection +0 (or bits towards one…smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I dunno what could be offered for trade, but having a codex for alchemist lab would be nice.

Just kinda throwing it out there atm since I'm not sure what we can offer for a good trade just yet. Fianna doesn't have any codices at all, and I can't speak for Kenton and the Aragonian Council.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
xaosist
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I dunno what could be offered for trade, but having a codex for alchemist lab would be nice.

Just kinda throwing it out there atm since I'm not sure what we can offer for a good trade just yet. Fianna doesn't have any codices at all, and I can't speak for Kenton and the Aragonian Council.

As far as alchemist ones go we have a single alchemist codex or possibly an alchemist codex collection +1 we could trade…
Edam
Keepers Pass now has a full complement of +0 buildings but once higher level buildings are available will be in the market again for cleric/bowyer/jeweller/leatherworker/sawyer codex.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post