Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Alpha 8 Release Window

Bringslite
@ SorcererChi

You have the wrong client downloaded. It should be 8. + and will not be available until 8pm PDT (or so).
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Wyspr
Queue spazzing out…
shhh…
Edam
They really should have deleted the old client download once it was clear it was no longer going to be used.
Phimie
Yay! Yay! Yay! smilesmilesmile Alpha 8 Release Day! smilesmilesmile Hurry up 10pm CST smile
Ryan Dancey
Just got and update from the team. They have made the decision to make some updates and changes which will push the availability of the client into tomorrow. It is unclear exactly when the client will go live but it will likely be sometime early Saturday morning. I expect to get an update first thing tomorrow and I will update the thread with concrete info then.
Jokken
Ryan Dancey
Just got and update from the team. They have made the decision to make some updates and changes which will push the availability of the client into tomorrow. It is unclear exactly when the client will go live but it will likely be sometime early Saturday morning. I expect to get an update first thing tomorrow and I will update the thread with concrete info then.

Did you sense that? It was like millions of souls just cried out in anguish and then were silenced….. j/k

Take the time and get done what needs doing. *raises a glass to the poor coders working very late on a Friday night*
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Phimie
Oh no! My eyes are leaky now. smile

jk

Take your time guys. We can wait for a good experience.
smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We can wait. Don't break the Mike! (Or anybody else.)
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jazzlvraz
Can we all now imagine what it's going to be like the night before EE?
Being
I'd rather be right than rush.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post