Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Wtb T2 refined mats

Leriol
Looking for Gemcutter(10 or 11), Sage (9 or 10), Sawyer (11 or 12), Apothecary (11 or 12), and/or Tanner (9 or 10) for +2 or +3 mats. Can reply here or /w Leriol in game. Thank you.
Leriol
Grunt, Aragonian Council
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Leriol, Sylva specializes in being able to supply raw ingredients and refined components. Feel free to PM me on the Paizo forums (Thorgrim Foegrinder on Paizo) with what you'd like to purchase or trade for.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Azure_Zero
Leriol, you can also ask on the coalroad and check out our Talonguard and CC AH for your needs.
Edam
Keepers tries to maintain a few refined goods on the AH but the 1 week AH listing is a PITA for keeping stocks up when you have a lot of different items to sell. You can also put in orders on the Request Form at the Keepers Website. You will need to join the KotC web page as a trader/ambassador.
Thod-Theodum
EL should alo have posted T1 and T2 refined goods by now (if Schedim did his job well as trade representative).

The 1 week listing time indeed is a big PITA - but I heard from Lisa that the plan with the next bug fix is to increase it to 4 weeks. This would help a lot in the curren state.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Schedim
I'll try to keep everything up and add stuff continually to keep EL the best supplied AH (sorry Talon! Its not you, its me).

Of course I will continue my rounds to all active AHs, but rigth now the schedule and route is a bit fluid as I have to find which towns that has AH and have profitable in the hexes between (as I hunt and gathers on my way).

Rigth now it looks really strange, something like Talon-Caer-Calam-TK-Oak-Alder-Talon-Canis-EL-Hammer-Keeper-EL-Canis-Talon, with odd forays to Sylva, Sunholm, Ossians crossing and High Road to craft and train.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
PirateRob
Hey Leriol ,

I'm currently parked at Apoth 10 and can gather my own Forestry resources, but I could level Apoth to 11 or 12 depending on the business opportunity.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post