Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha

Bringslite
ugh! You guys are great, but some of those religious practices are…. icky. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Quijenoth Starkiller
The joke wasn't lost on me, I just think its a shame that you guys feel the need to go ahead and make everything in-house and the fact that GW makes such a thing possible. It would be much easier, instead of wasting the resources on Caer that you instead entered negotiations with myself to use Callambea which will also have all refining stations and an AH.

That and the global distribution of resources is what makes trade and commerce a mute point which I personally think is a fundamental flaw in the game.

This game should be all about resource control and trade. It's what creates conflict and drives people to interact!

You know, you could probably overrun every settlement on the map that the south aren't interested in, that way you have nothing ever to worry about, the game is yours.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Garric Orcsbane
Takasi
Caldeathe Baequiannia
support every current deity except one

Anyone have a Temple of Lamashtu for trade?

I can sell you the Fane of Lamashtu but you have to pick it up.
Takasi
Fane? Will you take a Bridge of Ill Accord? smile
Bringslite
Takasi
Fane? Will you take a Bridge of Ill Accord? smile

How about becoming an investor in my bread shop?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Garric Orcsbane
If it will cause Marchmont to go away I'm in.
Midnight
Actually, emptying upkeep through infiltration and then surrounding it isn't enough unless the settlement owner ALSO doesn't respond to GW's email inquiry about "still active?"

Just replying to GW that you're still active means you can't lose it until EE12 sieges.

I'd like to make it clear that Golgotha citizens *do* log on. They just aren't as active as they used to be.

Golgotha and KB also periodically check for feuds and the continued presence of their holdings. As I said elsewhere, my company's holding simply acts as bait for a causus belli. Since I've gotten no nibbles, I keep spending lots of time in other games for my PvP fixes, rather than inflict it on unwilling PFO players.

Though, the fact that Phaeros thinks they are once again worthy of holdings kind of rankles me. smile

But I've managed to restrain myself so far, so they should just relax and hang out with their families during their PvP window. Yeah.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Jokken
Bringslite
ugh! You guys are great, but some of those religious practices are…. icky. smile

Nothing wrong with a sacrificial goat, and bathing in wine at the religious orgy now and again…
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Quijenoth Starkiller
The joke wasn't lost on me, I just think its a shame that you guys feel the need to go ahead and make everything in-house and the fact that GW makes such a thing possible.
Where do you get the idea we feel a need to do everything in-house? Caer Coedwig was an opportunity to build a solid block across two separate alliances that between them probably represent half of the ten most active settlements in game. Do you feel like every settlement should be dependent on every other settlement? That doesn't strike me as very conflict-producing.

Quijenoth Starkiller
It would be much easier, instead of wasting the resources on Caer that you instead entered negotiations with myself to use Callambea which will also have all refining stations and an AH.
We think we got a good return on the resources we invested in Caer Coedwig. You are free to think otherwise. Be careful of the whole "it would have been better if…" because it smacks of a sense of entitlement. Do you have a case to make why working with Callambea would have been better than a cooperative venture to increase ties between two alliances that already get along pretty well?

Quijenoth Starkiller
That and the global distribution of resources is what makes trade and commerce a mute point which I personally think is a fundamental flaw in the game.

This game should be all about resource control and trade. It's what creates conflict and drives people to interact!
Agreed. Which is why we are slowly working toward a large, wide-spread alliance (or at least, cooperation).

Quijenoth Starkiller
You know, you could probably overrun every settlement on the map that the south aren't interested in, that way you have nothing ever to worry about, the game is yours.
The settlements we took offered opportunities that were worth the effort required. Without a whole lot more people in the game, I don't think there are, currently, any more such advantages.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Well written, Sir Baequiannia.

There is more going on than is obvious, just as there is less going on than there could be.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post