Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stache Selling 8 DT Accounts, All Good things must come to an end

vas137
All good things must come to an end. It is with a sad heart I must sell off my Pathfinder Accounts to a good home.
I would prefer to sell as a whole, and am willing to take a loss for the right person (Need a specific role? May split up for the right offer, if not enough interest in whole lot)
Current things you may like about these accounts
54+ months active subscription spread over the accounts, from 4 min to 10 max (810 USD Value)
1x Smallholding (200 USD)
8 Dual Training (Destiny’s Twin Accounts)
6 (12 characters) Maximum Day 1 xp
2 (4 characters) DT month 2 xp characters
~120 gold cash money
~Every T1 and T2 Refining Recipe in game trained******* No hassle crafting!
~Most and, arguably all the T2 crafting recipies anyone has ever had use for
~Ability to craft anything T1 or T2 in game
~A T3 Pure combat staff using mage
Most characters have 1-3 months unused xp
A 1050 + Influence Company with mostly my characters in it(Instant Settlement Boost) Have your own company bank to easily craft, and for security purposes
3 Holdings with bulk resources stockpiling for months
~15 Mules worth of resources, refined goods, not including bulk goods
Tons of t3/t2 mage and other spells, some crafting recipies such as dusky crystal +1, superior padding +1, superior consonate +2, and a few others, buildings I have a few temples ect.
Am willing to sell under my cost to get these accounts
A Year of ungating, grinding gold, lootings, crafting, ect is all basically free, you are just paying back the costs to Goblinworks (and a downpayment for me to get a new car…), and benefitting from fully ready to craft to support a settlement
T3 and T2 and T1 resource stockpile
You can craft anything in game T1 and T2, and most T3 which can be crafted yet, and most even have stockpiles of resources to do it with. This is basically a self supporting settlement pack.

This list is a month or two old, with mostly 100k+ xp free to train since for every character
Refining Skills (and what was used to ungated/ secondary skills)
Weaver 15> Bowyer 9
Sage 15> dowser 13*
Smelter 15>miner 14
Tanner 14> miner 11
Gemcutter 15leather worker 10
Sawyer 14 > miner 10
Apothocary 13> iconographer 8
*Also like low lvl sentinel, like 6 or so on my sage

Crafting Skills

Artificer 15> spell weaver 10
Tailor 15>bowyer 10
Jeweler 15> artificer 10
Iconographer 15> cleric (can t3 cleric almost instantly if desired)
Weaponsmith 14 (and a half)> armorsmith 10
Armorsmith 14> weapon smith 8
Alchy 11 >eng 10 (and a lot of spare xp to choose which to max first)
(Gathering skills)
Forrester/Scavenger 14
Miner 14
Dower 13 (has xp and almost ungated to 14, or could do sage 16 now)
PVP
ZOMOZ Primary 20 int wiz, with t3 staff can use now, has xp to train close to t3 robes as well, and characters to make his own t3 gear
ANY type of PVP character you prefer would be easy to make with any stat in game being around 20 currently for all these characters, you could make any t3 pvp character in game in a month or so instead of a year starting from scratch

2500$ USD Buyout Or Best Offer (Paypal Verified)
Feel free to Email me at wiggyest@hotmail.com with questions if you are seriously interested in buying.
ZomoZ
woops, yes this is me, just another random account was logged into
Bringslite
Good luck Stache. That is a hell of a bundle there.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
ooreikaoo
Would people actually pay $2500 for a character in this game?
Duffy Swiftshadow
It's like 16 characters so it comes to like $156 a piece or $312 an account cause Destiny Twins. Pretty cheap compared to what those sort of characters were going for before.

Not to mention all the extra stuff like in game items and what not.
ooreikaoo
Oh ok, was just a stupid question. Just made an account so just seemed like alot to me for a game.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
It's basically enough to run an entire settlement on your own. It would also be absolutely perfect for a small group of friends to purchase to get into the game quickly and be right up there with the long time veterans. It would also be fantastic for a guild from another game to purchase to instantly get to the point where they can start cranking out stuff for their group and stuff for trade, regardless or whether they start new combat characters or just play those.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Bringslite
ooreikaoo
Oh ok, was just a stupid question. Just made an account so just seemed like alot to me for a game.

It is a lot for a game. Maybe not so much for a group of gamers. It wasn't a stupid question. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
vas137
The subscription time alone practically covers the bo, which like I said I am open to reasonable offers below it

6 accounts have run ~11+ months (66 months)
2 accounts have run ~10 months (20 months)

86 months x even say discounted to 13$ a month for longer sub or kickstarter discounts = 1,188$
Plus the 54+ months left of time on the accounts at 13$ a month = 710 USD (the 810 listed above is for 15/ month)
thats 1900$ alone in subscription fees (2100$ at 15$/ month)
Add on the 100$ cost to buy a day 1 account for 6 accounts and you are at my 2500$ asking price
You basically get 2 free month 2 accounts, months of time invested, a 200$ smallholding, ect ect for free
This combined with the ability to retroactively gain xp without the need to pay more to get it all up front later, I hope is a big deal.

Any single person with big pockets who is interested in the game, or small group willing to chip in and play with the big boys right off the bat, would be saving a ton. ( I personally bought some of those day 1 accounts for ~ 300 bucks, so im asking well below even what I put in)
Midnight
Your biggest hindrance is that most of the players who can afford it already have an extensive setup of characters.

It's a fair price if there's someone who hasn't already gone nuts on the game yet, but wants to.

You might find someone who was unemployed in January and had to be careful with money but has recently landed a great job.

Or maybe just a latecomer who hadn't heard of the game, until recently.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post