Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stache Selling 8 DT Accounts, All Good things must come to an end

Edam
Even the 120 Gold by itself would be a massive boon to a group starting a settlement.

As Midnight points out the sort of people cashed up to buy this tend to have half a dozen accounts subbing already however I wish you luck with the sale. It is sad to see day one starters leaving.
Bringslite
Midnight
Your biggest hindrance is that most of the players who can afford it already have an extensive setup of characters.

It's a fair price if there's someone who hasn't already gone nuts on the game yet, but wants to.

You might find someone who was unemployed in January and had to be careful with money but has recently landed a great job.

Or maybe just a latecomer who hadn't heard of the game, until recently.

Yup don't sell yourself short (hehe). Try as many avenues for advertising as you can. Unless it is a time sensitive matter. Lots of hard work and sweat went into it.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Giorgio
ZomoZ,

Any rush to sell? Not going to wait for any investor news before making the decision to stay or leave? Just curious.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
The Eternal Balance
What finally pushed you out the door, especially with months of unused time?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
vas137
1. RL monies tight, had an unexpected bill or two, not huge deadline but free'ing up the subs alone would help me out a lot in the upcoming months

2. Got invited back to eve and joined a wormhole corp, along with rennik, doc, and a few other familiar faces from here

Yes, this is likely a very bad time to try and sell off, as news of an investor could double or tripple the value of theses accounts overnight, but we all know it is a risk, and I just am not in the position to take that risk too much longer.

To answer you Eternal, I just finally had the heart to say goodbye.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I should note that this bundle does have 1 lien of the first Tier 3 psychic staff produced to one Elsworth Sugarfoot.
vas137
lol
Doc
Yes, this is likely a very bad time to try and sell off, as news of an investor could double or tripple the value of theses accounts overnight, but we all know it is a risk, and I just am not in the position to take that risk too much longer.

Observations of human psychology have apparently revealed that people would rather avoid further losses than risk those losses for a payout of potentially far larger gains. I wouldn't feel bad about reducing your downside risk by liquidating now (as opposed to being unable to sell at all when the game official shuts down), makes sense and is rational IMHO.
ZomoZ
Split the accounts up into bitsized chunks
Added much more detail
Reduced BO to 2000$ USD

Check out my new thread ;0)
Hollowgrin
Isn't the fact that this game may never see the light of day and looks like it was developed in 1995 be a hindrance to anyone paying any decent amount of money for an PFO account?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post