Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stache Selling 8 DT Accounts, All Good things must come to an end

Bringslite
@ Hollowgrin

I completely agree that it is ludicrous that I spend my money on anything that I enjoy playing. It just makes no sense.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Quijenoth Starkiller
Duffy Swiftshadow
Let's look take a quick look at MMO graphics in '99 from the leading MMO at the time… oh god that's awful. Yea I think we're a few steps up from there much less '95. Graphics snobs are the best snobs, we can laugh at them together.

TBH I would put PFO in the 2009/10 category of graphics. Aion and the like are on par with PFO. The difference however is PFO has the potential to be much more with a large enough art department.

Art critics aside, people still play EQ with its dated graphics, people still play UO too.

Graphics doesn't make a game, all the 8bit games thriving on steam is a testament to that.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
arty155jln
Quijenoth Starkiller
Duffy Swiftshadow
Let's look take a quick look at MMO graphics in '99 from the leading MMO at the time… oh god that's awful. Yea I think we're a few steps up from there much less '95. Graphics snobs are the best snobs, we can laugh at them together.

TBH I would put PFO in the 2009/10 category of graphics. Aion and the like are on par with PFO. The difference however is PFO has the potential to be much more with a large enough art department.

Art critics aside, people still play EQ with its dated graphics, people still play UO too.

Graphics doesn't make a game, all the 8bit games thriving on steam is a testament to that.
I picked up Fallout 4, just to have some console fun; what I found was that for all the "pretty" graphics, they had things that weren't done as well as what I've seen accomplished in PFO. The first thing that comes to mind is jumping, jump height and jump response time. There are other minor things like animations etc. While the game is certainly polished, the game play is not unique enough to keep me playing hours on end like I do in PFO.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post