Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Congratulations to the new rulers of Greystone Keep (formerly RiverBank)!

Tink says Stab
Takasi
They did what no one else in the universe put the effort into doing last weekend, and any achievement that can be comparatively ranked is by definition a competition. Congrats to another PFO win!

We are all winners in the competition of being ourselves! Pats on the back for everyone!
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Takasi
Yep that's a real winning comment right there. smile
Schedim
It is a win for the game!

Don't be such sour crank Tink! :-)
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Mistwalker
Congratulations
The Eternal Balance
Nice to see another settlement up and active!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Jokken
Congrats on your conquest. May Desna's Luck be in your favor.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post