Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Red Mantis Assassins (LE) are recruiting.

Midnight
Isn't LE going to be TWO shifts away from True Neutral and likely to be hard to support?

Or do I misunderstand the axis of alignments and the game's plans for them?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Midnight
Isn't LE going to be TWO shifts away from True Neutral and likely to be hard to support?

Pharasma has yet to set any such restrictions. If/when that happens, Sylva will work to ensure that all members are happy and able to play the game they want to play.

Now, please stop muddling up others' recruitment threads.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Midnight
oops, sorry. I was just curious. I should have started a separate question thread under the Sylva forum. My bad.

At least it is getting bumps.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Ooshkii
Now I don't know how Phrasma will handle things, but generally speaking things that are no more than two alignments away are generally fine. They do strain relations, but the only specific problems introduced are when you are more than two away from individuals/organizations and you can't be more than one away from your deity.
Tigari
Ooshkii
Now I don't know how Phrasma will handle things, but generally speaking things that are no more than two alignments away are generally fine. They do strain relations, but the only specific problems introduced are when you are more than two away from individuals/organizations and you can't be more than one away from your deity.

It's more of the settlement being able to support rule from GW. ORIGINALLY they said that a settlement can only support training with 1 alignment step difference
Ooshkii
There is only one Dark God of assassins, all praise be to his names: the Reaper of Reputation, Father Skinsaw, The Gray Master, Blackfingers, King of Thieves, the man that is now a god, our lord Norgorber.

Although we had words on this very subject, I wish to clarify on the forums that Norgorber does not have assassination in his domain. Assassins may venerate him, but he is no god of assassins. That title belongs only to He Who Walks in Blood, the Red Mantis Achaekek.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Midnight

Pharasma has yet to set any such restrictions. If/when that happens, Sylva will work to ensure that all members are happy and able to play the game they want to play.

Now, please stop muddling up others' recruitment threads.

If it does become an issue your more than welcome to find a home in Callambea smile
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Ooshkii
We have just completed our first successful contract. 50S placed on the head of Malakith Telva by Malakith Telva: Killed and collected. Glory be to He Who Walks in Blood.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post