Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Installer wont run

Gamblerjoe
When I try to run the installer I get the error message: The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.

It downloads fine. Im using windows 7 64 bit. I updated my video driver.
Taylor Hainlen
The current installer is out of date. When the server come back up we will be using version 8.1 which has not yet had it's installer made public. I have broken the link to the previous installer and updated that page with a message about our current status.

We are currently planning to bring the servers back online in the morning of tomorrow(Saturday the 13th). https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/453/ will contain the most up to date info on when the build will be live.

If you have a problem with that installer please don't hesitate to let us know!
Gamblerjoe
thank you.
Gamblerjoe
downloaded 8.1 and have the same problem.
Ryan Dancey
Run as Administrator. See the email you got from us this morning or one of the other threads on this topic for more info.
Gamblerjoe
I ran it as administrator. I haven't gotten any email. I don't see any threads that pertain to this issue.
Ryan Dancey
If you at seeing that message you are probably not running the 8.1 installer. Make sure you're launching the right file.
Gamblerjoe
what??? there is only one file. it is called PFO_Installer_8_1.exe. how could i possibly be launching the wrong file?
Ryan Dancey
Right file. If you have repeated the download and are still getting that error something is corrupting the file either on its wY to you or on your hard drive. Please confirm you did a clean re-download after reading this message.
Gamblerjoe
yeah. i actually did that right when i got home from work just to be sure. my roommate installed it with no problems, so i doubt it has anything to do with our isp. if it is my hard drive what can i do to fix it? its never given me any trouble in the past.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post