Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Installer wont run

Ryan Dancey
Download the installer today and try again. If that doesn't work we will try to make some other suggestions.
Ryan Dancey
Download the installer today and try again. If that doesn't work we will try to make some other suggestions.
Gamblerjoe
done. same result.
Jazzlvraz
There was talk about some people having to use Regedit to clean up the registry after uninstalling an earlier version of the client. Could that issue be cropping up here?
Ryan Dancey
I suspect that you are not having a hard drive problem. I suspect that some security function on your computer, either Windows or some 3rd party software, is altering the download because it is not currently signed with a valid security certificate.

If you have some kind of antivirus/antimalware tool turned on, try turning it off, redownloading the client, and then running it. (Then turn that software back on).

As an additional check, see if the file size of the file on your machine is 1,423,688,856 bytes.
Decius
Check free space?
Gamblerjoe
335,520,037 bytes. wowee not even close. for the life of me i cant figure out how to turn off my antivirus software.
Ryan Dancey
Incomplete download probably. Check free hard drive space.
Gamblerjoe
about 500GB of free space
Gamblerjoe
yup. i didnt realize it before but the download is stopping after about a minute. it doesnt download the same amount each time, but its in the neighborhood of .3 GB

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post