Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Installer wont run

Jazzlvraz
It's been a while, but my brother used to have a problem like that with his old ISP; they throttled all file downloads in their over-broad attempt to stop streaming. Is there any chance your ISP hates its customers?
Nihimon
Jazzlvraz
Is there any chance your ISP hates its customers?

Is there any chance your mother is female?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gamblerjoe
Jazzlvraz
It's been a while, but my brother used to have a problem like that with his old ISP; they throttled all file downloads in their over-broad attempt to stop streaming. Is there any chance your ISP hates its customers?
my roommate downloaded it with no problem.
Gamblerjoe
i managed to download it on my laptop with no problem. now i have to figure out how to get it onto this computer. considering my laptop is 50 years old and keeps tripping the over temp circuit this is going to be a pain. anyone got any ideas for another workaround?
Gamblerjoe
SUCCESS! I got it onto my computer. lets see if the rest of the process goes down without any problems.
Gamblerjoe
It worked! The installation and patching went off without a hitch. Im in. Thank you so much Taylor Hainlen, Ryan Dancey, and everyone else who chimed in. Without your suggestions I would never have tried what I did to finally make it work. See you all in game!
Jazzlvraz
Were you ever able to download it directly onto the final target computer? If so, what ended up working?

I'd like to add another item to my bag-of-tricks in case anyone else comes asking for assistance.
Yelta
Just FYI, my sister was having this same problem with the 8_1 installer but was able to install using the 8_2 one just fine. Saved me 2 hours of driving this weekend ^^

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post