Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lisa's End of the Year Keepsake Chat!

Lisa Stevens
Hey y'all:

I will be hosting one last Keepside Chat in 2015 on Tuesday night, December 29th at 5pm PST. We will be having the chat in Pathfinder University's Golarion Mumble channel. Topics will include updated information on investment, a bit of a timeline, and some insights into EE11.1, which the team has been working on throughout December. As per usual, I will take questions on pretty much any topic. Looking forward to one last chat with the community on that night!

-Lisa
Flari-Merchant
Outstanding! I'll be there.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Giorgio
I need to get a headset so I can participate , looking forward to some good news.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Decius
A timeline would only be good if it provided dates with some certainty (which is impossible). Something without dates, just describing the steps that must be taken and can be announced when completed, would be an adequate substitute.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Giorgio
I need to get a headset so I can participate , looking forward to some good news.

one for your christmas list me thinks smile have you been a good boy?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
on the questions

#1 have you seen the force awakens
#2 what did you think about it?

smile
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
Hmmm I wounder if we should post a spoiler disclaimer on the keepside chat…
Crafting Planner
Schedim
I wont see it until the week after, so perhaps it is a good idea smile

What are I doing on the 'net, I need to isolate me from thre reality for a couple of weeks!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Giorgio
Quijenoth Starkiller
on the questions

#1 have you seen the force awakens
#2 what did you think about it?

smile

No spoilers please, some of us still haven't seen it.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Decius
Darth Vader kills rosebud's sleds' father is made out of people!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post