Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Brenna Stonebreaker passed away…

Giorgio
RE: Brenna Stonebreaker, Bodil, Bron, Katlin, Kara…

Myrna Collazo Haddock, a strong woman, a loving mother, and a great friend passed away on Mon 12/21/15 after a long brutal battle with cancer, and this was one fight she was unable to win. She died surrounded by a loving family, and I hope she finds peace and happiness where ever she may be.

Arraignments are being made in Puerto Rico and Florida to celebrate her life, friendship and the devastating loss to us all. She will be greatly missed.

To all the friends she made in PFO, I want to thank you for providing her with almost a year of friendship and good memories. She greatly enjoyed the times she shared with you all, especially her friends in Forgeholm, Ozem’s Vigil, EOX and TSV amongst many. She fought hard to come back from the hospital and play again, she was eager to get back into the game; it hurt her deeply to miss out and not share in your friendship; it gave her strength during many dark times.

I am going to ask Bob to delete all her accounts after her subscription runs out in January; I cannot bear to think of anyone else playing her characters; I hope everyone understands.

To everyone in Forgeholm and to those with whom I owed trade deals/emails/PMs, I am sorry for my absence and silence. I will be back into the game and forums after New Years; I really hope there is good news and that PFO not only survives but becomes a great success. I will respond to any posts/communication after then, as I am dealing with lots of RL issues that my brother and I have to work with right now; I am going off the grid for a bit. I wish everyone a great holiday season, and a friendly reminder to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you right now, as you never know when they might not be around anymore.

Regards,
George Velez Collazo
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bringslite
Giorgio,

Brenna was a joy to play Pathfinder Online with. She was a joy just to chat with. I am deeply sorry for your loss but I am glad that, these few months, you knew where your priorities were and that you were around her.

Memory of Brenna Stonebreaker will not fade from Ozem's Vigil. A truly Honorable Lady with a plucky, Let's DO this! attitude.

Bringslite
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
Would it be wrong to suggest that we poll Bob for a "Brennas stone" somewhere in PFO?
As one of those things creates some serious and meaningful features in our little virtual world.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Decius
My condolences as well.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Sylva remembers Bodil Shieldmaiden well, the alt that she joined the Echo Woodsmen with. She was always great to have around, and it was a pleasure to have known her. I remember fondly how excited she was to go out and PvP with the rest of us. It didn't matter to her much whether we won or lost, or how many times she died. She just wanted to play for the fun of it.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Stilachio Thrax
Giorgio,

I am truly sorry for your loss. She was a great teammate and a pleasure to be around in-game, and she will be missed.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Bringslite
Schedim
Would it be wrong to suggest that we poll Bob for a "Brennas stone" somewhere in PFO?
As one of those things creates some serious and meaningful features in our little virtual world.

I think that if it did not bother Giorgio or Forgeholm it would be an excellent test of the crowdforging feature. I had thought of it myself so I am very glad that you brought it up.

+3
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Sorry to hear this. Brenna will be missed in the west.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Garric Orcsbane
My condolences to you and your family. I only teamed up with Brenna a few times but she was a pleasure and fun to interact with.
Edam
Condolences from everyone at Keeper's Pass.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post