Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Pfomap Updates

aussiedwarf
Hi everyone.

I have been working on www.pfomap.com and I have been slowly adding features.

Features that I have added include:

Ability to see what level training each settlement has by clicking "View alignment and level"
Ability to see where each settlement has placed a holding as well as which hexes a settlement or alliance has claimed by clicking on "View territory".

When hovering the mouse over a settlement or when double clicking on it, you can view what buildings the settlement has. I also have icons to try and represent what training is available at a settlement. I am still updating this as I visit each settlement. If people can let me know what buildings they currently have then this would make it much easier.

I have added a Community resources page where I list the icons I have made. I am releasing these under public domain so anyone can use them.

I have added a Settlements page to show information about the Settlement. I will accept a small icon and up to a 500 word description from settlement leaders that I will display on this page.

At the moment all these changes I am editing by hand so mistakes happen. Some things like the holdings are also time consuming so I only check these every week or two.

If anyone wants to contact me about the map then I can be contacted at aussiedwarfpfo AT gmail DOT com. It would be great if settlement leaders can contact me with what buildings their settlement has, any corrections as well as information on what hexes they are claiming as their territory.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Harad Navar
Looking good.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Bringslite
Pretty damn neat and useful Aussie!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Mistwalker
Very nice.

However, the website for High Road is the same as for Talonguard: coalroad.com
aussiedwarf
Opps. Site url for High Road fixed up. I have also added Sigil to the map and fixed a few buildings for some settlements.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Edam
Good stuff aussie.

I did have one very minor issue which may be me unable to work the site correctly. If I hover a settlement I get a frame to the left showing details with a scroll bar but when I try and move across to scroll down through the details the window disappears as I have stopped mousing over the settlement.
aussiedwarf
If you double click on a hex it should highlight blue and stay selected. You should then be able to scroll the left hand panel. If that doesn't work then It could be a browser thing that I need to fix.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Drogon
Looks great , glad to have you back at it
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
aussiedwarf
I updated the holdings and territory as well as fixing some mistakes. If anyone wants me to update holdings after any conflicts then just email me at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
sethl
This looks Great! thanks again, will be a great help

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post