Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Pfomap Updates

Edam
+1

bumping for awesomeness
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Caer Coedwig updates for Training:

Missing from list:
Armorer
Boutique
Cooperative
Lab
Spellwright
Weaponmaster
Workhouse

Buildings already listed:
Apothecary
Arcanist's Workshop
Auction House
Cathedral of Nature
Geologist
Library
Loom,
Sawmill
Smeltmill
Tannery
Workshop
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Takasi
You can also add a Lab, Spellwright and Boutique to Live Oak. All refining and finished goods stations are now available to go along with the expert/freeholder training and AH.

You can also change the alignment to True Neutral, and we'll be adding a Temple of Gozreh soon.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Some other updates:

Add 14w 0n holding to Callambea

Buildings: Auction House, Institute, Cathedral of Law, Spellwright, Workshop, Workhouse, Apothecary, Geologist, Smeltmill, Sawmill, Loom, Tannery, Arcanist's Workshop, Alchemist's Lab, Smithy, Cooperative, Boutique.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
aussiedwarf
Thanks. I'll add them when I update the map sometime this week.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
We also added a couple of hexes to our 'claim', can be seen here.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Thought I'd bump this with the recent changes to freevale, live oak and new rathglen.

-8, -2 has also been reclaimed by Callambea since it was previously leased by the deserters.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
aussiedwarf
I shall aim to update the map on Monday. Should be interesting as a few more settlements should change.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Giorgio
Please update the map soon, so many settlement changes, I am way behind on what is going on… smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
Giorgio
Please update the map soon, so many settlement changes, I am way behind on what is going on… smile

Yeah I noticed Iron Gauntlet is still hanging around when I went to Pfomap yesterday smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post