Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Poaching in League territory!(Inconclusive-Closed)

Duffy Swiftshadow
We have received reports that the Ustalavan escalation south of Canis Castrum was seen being poached (with bombs) earlier this morning. When we are finished verifying the culprits they will be Blacklisted according to the provisions outlined in the League charter if restitution is not made.
Bringslite
The Government of Ozem's Vigil sincerely hopes that a real investigation will be conducted this time and a fair trial will be offered before a conviction is announced and a sentence proclaimed. Most civilized governments operate in similar ways.

Does anyone have enough active players to enforce anything?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Baron Malthius
Bringslite
The Government of Ozem's Vigil sincerely hopes that a real investigation will be conducted this time and a fair trial will be offered before a conviction is announced and a sentence proclaimed. Most civilized governments operate in similar ways.

Well, we will of course try to launch a very thorough investigation before naming any suspects of course. We are trying to improve on our process.

Any useful information about the incident itself or other suggestions would of course be welcomed as we investigate who is responsible for this violation of our territory.

Does anyone have enough active players to enforce anything?

There have certainly been enough players active to keep monitoring that hex and provide these reports to begin with wouldn't you say? Sadly, it seems we were not able to prevent the ustie hex from being killed off this time but the turnaround time from discovery of incident to receiving the report seems to be pretty good. I would say that means people are at least able to keep watch over things even if someone does manage to be sneaky and fly below the radar.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
How is the league defining poaching this week? Are there signs up, maybe on your website, or is it however they feel this morning?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I only ask because the latest news on your site is from July 25th
Dreggo
Hey, Cal, if I run into you anywhere you're definitely gonna know what the definition of ganked is. Is that news recent enough for you?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Dreggo
Hey, Cal, if I run into you anywhere you're definitely gonna know what the definition of ganked is. Is that news recent enough for you?
Not news at all. But it still doesn't answer the question.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Dreggo
I guess, technically, it is news.

Aeonian League Charter
Goodwill: Do not attack or aggressively provoke travelers or visitors in League territory, including but not limited to the following reasons: Wars, Feuds, Banditry, Assassinations, etc.
Baron Malthius
Try reading the blacklisting part of the charter my good man. Please make sure that you understand the entirety of the charter before quoting it to us.

Besides, I remember a while back you publicly talking about flounting our rules. It was certainly could be perceived as provoking to say the least. If one wishes to talk about the nature of our laws that is fine, but it would be helpful to demonstrate some intention to respect them as well.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If I have been put on the blacklist, then that is, of course, relevant.

Is that your announcement that I have been so?

Do you provide reasons for blacklisting, or is it presumed that someone being in a snit at you for killing them is enough?

I have been vocal about the difficulty of following random regulations that change without notice. I have never knowingly harvested in any territory where I was not supposed to*. I do confess to having, during the time of my second-greatest annoyance at league policies, made some jokes in general chat about mining near Sunholm and CC when I was, in fact, gathering Moderate Adhesive in the north, is that what you are referring to by "flounting" your rules?

I have repeatedly, in multiple locations, indicated my strong desire to respect any rules that are issued with respect, and even those of the League.

* Okay, that part is a lie. I have, in fact, gathered copper in Golgothan territory a couple of times without paying the expected tithe to Phyllain.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post