Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Poaching in League territory!(Inconclusive-Closed)

Midnight
And killing gatherers does NOTHING if you aren't also killing their military enough that their gear loss outpaces their ablity to replace it.

But I contend we reached that sweet spot during the Forever War, though our opponents like to downplay their gear loss with other whimsical excuses for why some of them started showing up in T1 when we had previously seen them in T2.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bringslite
Midnight
And killing gatherers does NOTHING if you aren't also killing their military enough that their gear loss outpaces their ablity to replace it.

But I contend we reached that sweet spot during the Forever War, though our opponents like to downplay their gear loss with other whimsical excuses for why some of them started showing up in T1 when we had previously seen them in T2.
It isn't obvious that you miss your war. Not at all. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tigari
Bringslite
Midnight

Oh how I miss those hours of fun! I do oh so much!! What can I say, I do what I enjoy, and I enjoy what I do.
Midnight
Bringslite
Midnight

When you actively spend 8 months doing something every night, it provides the basis of your experience in the game. If I'd spent 8 months farming escalations every night, I could wax poetic and share all my impressions of the various escalations. I CAN tell you about the misery of fighting Mordant Spires in T1 gear for 6(?) weeks, though. Oh the tears! :-)

It's not that I miss the activity of the war, it's just mostly what I know, about PFO.

I'm having great fun in other games, including getting way more PvP in ESO. I spent 11 hours PvPing one evening last month.

I can't write much about what I currently do in PFO, because with so few allies playing I feel like I have to keep operational security pretty tight to safely/efficiently achieve my objectives. Writing about the past is safer, and hopefully informs those who are discussing/contemplating conflict.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
@Caldeathe Baequiannia regarding "Why bless your heart, the direct discussion continued for a day after your announced your theory. I'm still not going to eliminate any faces in the quest to find Waldo."

Due to your retreat to insult, I accept your concession.
Well, now that we've got that out of the way, I guess we're all good.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Well, now that we've got that out of the way, I guess we're all good.

[Drakis Arrodima] Agreed.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post