Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Poaching in League territory!(Inconclusive-Closed)

Duffy Swiftshadow
Tigari
Well, since I love to be of service..That's where I killed Zax at. I believe hes from TEO. So unless you have dealings with them, they may be your culprit smile. Not sure how much he all had, as I only had time to take his 11 silver..and that I plan on keeping smile

This is a perfect example: Tig just admitted to violating our charter and is hereby Blacklisted and no longer protected by the League charter within League territory. (Not that I think he's going to mind… )
Baron Malthius
Aw man, I was hoping we could use this as an occasion to use the hopes end guillotine!

It's been collecting dust lately. It demands blood!
Baron Malthius
Bringslite
P.S. That bolded part is bullcrap.

Sigh

Can't we just let bygones be bygones my good man?

Decius
Will Emerald Lodge be selling popcorn?
Tigari
Does this mean If im spotted, You'll attack me? So If I see you, I should attack first.. you know as Self Defense smile.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Tigari
Does this mean If im spotted, You'll attack me? So If I see you, I should attack first.. you know as Self Defense smile.

The option is now available. Until someone is blacklisted League members and visitors are restricted to defensive actions only.
Drogon
Tigari
Well, since I love to be of service..That's where I killed Zax at. I believe hes from TEO. So unless you have dealings with them, they may be your culprit smile. Not sure how much he all had, as I only had time to take his 11 silver..and that I plan on keeping smile

Since you're now providing services, would you mind telling us who "tipped you off" that TEO members were peacefully farming Usties with permission in the AL controlled hex after you announced in general that you were in the south searching the monster hexes for southerners to kill? That kind of info especially with screen shots to back it up could cause quite a ruckus on the server…. smile
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Baron Malthius
A friendly ruckus could be quite a bit of fun I must say. Let the games begin?
Midnight
Duffy Swiftshadow
Tigari

This is a perfect example: Tig just admitted to violating our charter and is hereby Blacklisted and no longer protected by the League charter within League territory. (Not that I think he's going to mind… )

Third parties that kill poachers are violating your charter?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Duffy Swiftshadow
Midnight
Duffy Swiftshadow
Tigari

Third parties that kill poachers are violating your charter?

A poacher would be guilty of violating the charter and blacklisted therefore anyone could kill a poacher as the charter no longer applies to said poacher. However, Zax was not a poacher as Brighthaven and Emerald Lodge had requested permission to farm the hex and it was granted under the condition that they did not kill the boss and they had spent the preceding week farming cooperatively with us and those granted permission.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post