Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Introducing Sigil

Longale Shortpint
Dagedai, that place that was always in the South West and often forgotten about… it's got a new name… Sigil

A few Berks and a load of Clueless (previously from Emerald Lodge) got together and we've turned it into a Mining town of sorts. It's a gathering and refining outpost and all are welcome.

We don't care who your first allegiance is to, it is a place for those lonely gatherers to call home. Maybe you'll even find some fresh recruits to take back wherever you fist came from.

Feel free to apply to The Clueless, or if you want to move a whole company there let me know.

There's refining facilities and an Auction House down in Sigil. There's no plan at this stage to grow beyond this small outpost.

Longale Shortpint.
Bringslite
Congrats and welcome to Hell! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
Ah! A new AH to molest! Lovley! Now I just have to figure you into my route….
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Tyncale
I always wondered what happened to Darcnes, the leader of Dagedai. After being a pretty hardcore fan he basically stopped posting back in August 2014, apart from one post in december a month before EE started.

I ask this because Dagedai was originally one of my three "starting cities" where I would have liked my Alts to start Trading from: Callambea and Freevale being the other two. Both Freevale and Dagedai never "happened" though.

Ah, so many dreams. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Edam
Tyncale
I always wondered what happened to Darcnes, the leader of Dagedai. After being a pretty hardcore fan he basically stopped posting back in August 2014, apart from one post in december a month before EE started.

I ask this because Dagedai was originally one of my three "starting cities" where I would have liked my Alts to start Trading from: Callambea and Freevale being the other two. Both Freevale and Dagedai never "happened" though.

Ah, so many dreams. smile
Who does own Freevale ?
Quijenoth Starkiller
Did you guys get the building kits from Bob, made yourself, or acquired from another settlement?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Lisa Stevens
Quijenoth Starkiller
Did you guys get the building kits from Bob, made yourself, or acquired from another settlement?

I can tell you that Bob didn't provide them with any kits at all.

-Lisa
Quijenoth Starkiller
Thanks Lisa, more interested in how they got the AH since I still lack that recipe so might need to barter for Callambea when we can upgrade smile
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Doc
Who does own Freevale?

Freevale was still owned by GPunk and still is until the guys from Aragon finish taking it over. I contacted GPunk many times over the last year to try to convince him to transfer it to AGC so we (and then later mainly just me) could do something productive and interesting with it. GPunk basically told me to fuck off in as polite a way as he could muster, and said he would rather see it go poof with the "cataclysm" thing as a way of giving the middle finger to Goblin Works, rather than let me take it over with a handoff. I tried to take it over solo a while back in order to get a new start but was foiled by the usual trolls. I'm removing my last holding around Freevale today in order to make way for the guys in Aragon to build up a new place for themselves to play with. GL
Abby something or other
Doc
Freevale was still owned by GPunk and still is until the guys from Aragon finish taking it over.
Finally a reason to feud Aragon. Thanks for the tip.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post