Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Introducing Sigil

Tigari
Abby something or other
Finally a reason to feud Aragon. Thanks for the tip.

This is just full of fail… LOL. "Finally a reason to fued Aragon", isn't "because I want to" enough? Are you afraid of what others might say if you become aggressive for no other reasons? That you started a fued on a chaotic settlement?
Hell, make up some RP reason if that's your cup of tea.

Also, there was no tips given here. If you were not aware that Aragon was going for Freevale, then you are no one Aragon needs to worry about. I've been out of the game until about a week ago, and I was aware of this.

And if you did know about it, and just wanted to sound "tough", well, you failed.
Bringslite
I thought that there weren't mechanics (or more like ability) to take over any settlement where the "owning" player responds to GW's query with a "no". Did Gpunk give an ok to someone else?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tigari
He may not respond, I think that's the hope. But I believe you are correct, if he responds "no" to the email, then no one gets Freevale.
Abby something or other
Tigari
Abby something or other
Finally a reason to feud Aragon. Thanks for the tip.

This is just full of fail… LOL. "Finally a reason to fued Aragon", isn't "because I want to" enough? Are you afraid of what others might say if you become aggressive for no other reasons? That you started a fued on a chaotic settlement?
Hell, make up some RP reason if that's your cup of tea.

Also, there was no tips given here. If you were not aware that Aragon was going for Freevale, then you are no one Aragon needs to worry about. I've been out of the game until about a week ago, and I was aware of this.

And if you did know about it, and just wanted to sound "tough", well, you failed.
Cool down, there, Tig. It's just a joke. I don't even have a company to feud with….
Bob
Lisa Stevens
Quijenoth Starkiller
Did you guys get the building kits from Bob, made yourself, or acquired from another settlement?

I can tell you that Bob didn't provide them with any kits at all.

Actually, there were two settlement changes recently that are probably getting confused here, one that got kits and one that didn't.

Dagedai changing to Sigil was just a simple transfer of control at the request of the former ruling company, so the previous ruling company was eligible to pass its kit choices along to the new ruling company. It's really just a name change that was convenient to do at the time, not a completely new settlement replacing a previous one.

The takeover of RiverBank was a different story. There was no previous owner eligible for kits, and even if there was, it was a hostile takeover, so the original owners would have lost their eligibility when they lost their settlement. Greystone Keep is effectively a totally new settlement replacing the "destroyed" RiverBank.
Tigari
intentional or not, was still full of fail. Some people try to hard to find "reasons". Guess I should be glad your not another one smile.
Bringslite
Tigari
intentional or not, was still full of fail. Some people try to hard to find "reasons". Guess I should be glad your not another one smile.

So what's up with Aragon? Still a bandit nest or not? Several times I have been in escalations with Aragon personnel. We have even cooperated a cpl times. They have been nothing but pleasant. That's why I offered assistance to take Freevale if they need it.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Bringslite
I thought that there weren't mechanics (or more like ability) to take over any settlement where the "owning" player responds to GW's query with a "no". Did Gpunk give an ok to someone else?

The rule is that any settlement that either isn't at settlement level 10 or doesn't have an active leader is eligible for takeover. We do contact the owning player to see if they have any objections to the takeover, but that's more for objecting on technical terms, like arguing that the takeover involved some kind of rule violation, or to fix a purely technical problem, such as a misunderstanding about who the true leader of the settlement is. Owners don't just get to veto takeovers.
Bringslite
Bob
Bringslite

The rule is that any settlement that either isn't at settlement level 10 or doesn't have an active leader is eligible for takeover. We do contact the owning player to see if they have any objections to the takeover, but that's more for objecting on technical terms, like arguing that the takeover involved some kind of rule violation, or to fix a purely technical problem, such as a misunderstanding about who the true leader of the settlement is. Owners don't just get to veto takeovers.

Thank you. That is interesting.

Also, nice to see you back? Or is this Vaca posting? smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tigari
Bringslite
Tigari

So what's up with Aragon? Still a bandit nest or not? Several times I have been in escalations with Aragon personnel. We have even cooperated a cpl times. They have been nothing but pleasant. That's why I offered assistance to take Freevale if they need it.

I'm not in communication with anyone from Aragon, and I believe they're still are a "chaotic" settlement, each group allowed their own playstyle, as long as it doesn't go against Aragon itself. I also think they put Banditry off to the side, as the Profit was too little, and to many people were willing to "stomp" out any kind of banditry. Can you imagine if the most the server ganged up on Aragon like they did EoX? Do you think they would of bounced back as well, or as quickly?. They were half our size (if not less), and a 1/4 our actual PVP experience.

I hope they get the membership, become that banditry Haven they wanted to become. The server kinda needs one (once population grows). Although I think they don't have the best location for such a thing, being right in the middle of alot, and not hidden on the outskirts. Maybe someone with Bludds old vision of a banditry haven will come and take over a settlement on the outskirts of the map, Or maybe, they will turn Aragon into a bustling freecity, full of villainy and cut-throats.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post