Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What really happened there?

Bringslite
Smitty
Could of been mistaken, but i thought there was a conversation recently about OV 's confrontation with Freevale and Aragon .. at least i thought there was… you guys were fighting each other, folks came up from down south and sort of ended the conflict.. if that was not with you sorry.. but it was with someone.

Did not mean to imply OV and Aragon were forming an alliance .. was meaning to draw a connection between how the southern groups came into that conflict, with no official Alliance.. and was wondering if the same thing would happen if EoX comes back and Phaeros comes back.

You bet it could possibly happen, but lots of circumstances would have to be considered first. Would we (Ozem's) start anything with Golgotha or EoX Reborn? Probably not unless provoked or threatened or pushed or we see lots of injustice. We don't intend to be Server Police or The Concord.

Only one other thing. If it looks like you are only after a few individuals (again) and you wage war that ruins the game for everyone near them, encouraging them to quit again, I may lobby strongly for a Total War.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
The plans that the Echo Woodsmen and Grey Guard had to expand into settlements of their own goes back even to before the land rush, and the location of potential expansion sites nearby was a significant factor in Pharos selecting the location it did.

The plans changed when nearby settlements failed to thrive, but the plan had always been for Phaeros to provide support towards establishing friends nearby without any kind of fealty implied.
Midnight
Bringslite
If it looks like you are only after a few individuals (again) and you wage war that ruins the game for everyone near them, encouraging them to quit again, I may lobby strongly for a Total War.
Two examples of meaningful choices:

"a few individuals" in leadership positions spending over a year trying to dehumanize another group of players.

everyone near those "few individuals" defending those "few individuals" (and then complaining their game was ruined by the effort it required).
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post