Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Playing PFO without internet at home

Giorgio
Sometimes it's the simple explanations that take a while to figure out… My wife's laptop was upgraded to a 32bit version of Windows 10, and even though it has 8gb of RAM, it only recognizes 4gb. That is why the game crashes.

Since I am unable to do a clean install with a 64 bit version, I will try the bcedit commands tomorrow. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
Giorgio
Sometimes it's the simple explanations that take a while to figure out… My wife's laptop was upgraded to a 32bit version of Windows 10, and even though it has 8gb of RAM, it only recognizes 4gb. That is why the game crashes.

Since I am unable to do a clean install with a 64 bit version, I will try the bcedit commands tomorrow. smile

I believe you can download and install 64 bit Win10 even if the original OS is 32 bit. It does need a clean install though.
Huran
Unfortunately the biggest limitation on a 32-bit OS is the 4GB of RAM limit. Hopefully you can get that 64-bit OS up and going.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Giorgio
Not able to do a clean install of 64bit version unfortunately.

I think I can get it to run with the edit commands, however do to recent financial setbacks, I will be unable to renew any of my subscriptions this month. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post