Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crafters Clearing Gate for Lvl 17

Decius
If we dilute the recipes with currently useless items, lots of people will feel cheated that they got a recipe for a currently useless item.
Edam
Decius
If we dilute the recipes with currently useless items, lots of people will feel cheated that they got a recipe for a currently useless item.

Possibly. Though if it is rare and provides a much needed gate it might actually be sort after and valuable.

But I concede much whining could potentially ensue.
Nails
There are many ways of handling this. We have been playing the game for a year and I have not heard of anyone getting a single Lvl 14 - 16 Uncommon for a crafting skill. Has anyone gotten one?
Smitty
I Picked up a Rank 15 alchemy one. Was in a group the other day someone picked up a 16 tailor.. so they are dropping.
Thod-Theodum
It is likely me who picked up tailor 16, Assisi was in a group that picked up iconographer ??

this was during a few hours of targeting Ustalavians - both drops from Legends. I'm not saying they are common - but they do happen. And there is a reason a few settlements do farm the Ustalavians in a systematic manner.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Garric Orcsbane
I had a rank 15 Jeweler recipe.
Galdraith
Got a level 19 uncommon weaponsmith recipe two weeks ago.
Drogon
I have seen a few 16 uncommons pass our way smile they are out there but hard to find
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
HowardWdW
Does anyone but me consider that in future there will be a huge shortage of crafters of any ilk? The current availability of crafters pushing hard into T3 is based upon players who have multiple accounts and DT's especially. My guess is there will be comparatively few players in future who will want to spend their 15 bucks a month on a pure dedicated crafter. Players who "craft on the side" to an adventuring roles…yes I can see that because it can synergize with stat raising. However this will mean that progression into higher T2 and T3 will be extremely slow. Of course that will mean settlements will have time to raise their buildings to +4 and +5 before they are really needed.

I agree with other comments about the comparative rarity of T3 gear in game in future. With a population in the 10s of thousands it will simply not be possible to supply the amount of gear required given the crafting times.
Bringslite
HowardWdW
Does anyone but me consider that in future there will be a huge shortage of crafters of any ilk? The current availability of crafters pushing hard into T3 is based upon players who have multiple accounts and DT's especially. My guess is there will be comparatively few players in future who will want to spend their 15 bucks a month on a pure dedicated crafter. Players who "craft on the side" to an adventuring roles…yes I can see that because it can synergize with stat raising. However this will mean that progression into higher T2 and T3 will be extremely slow. Of course that will mean settlements will have time to raise their buildings to +4 and +5 before they are really needed.

I agree with other comments about the comparative rarity of T3 gear in game in future. With a population in the 10s of thousands it will simply not be possible to supply the amount of gear required given the crafting times.
That is actually good stuff in my opinion. There are few rewards that can be given by a settlement to its most valued characters. Gear in the T3 ranges could be an excellent reward for all manner of game play.

Edit: Before any twisters blow through: We value every single player on our rosters, to the extent that I have traveled very far to get them needed gear beyond our ability to craft at that time. There are still times when certain characters really perform above and beyond the average and so, are a real boon to a settlement or company.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post