Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crafters Clearing Gate for Lvl 17

The Eternal Balance
Agreed! +1
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Nails
Just an update for those who are interested. Since January I have killed about 6000 bosses, tough to say for sure but I would guess 5000 of those are legends. Of those, I have gotten approximately 200 T3 recipes, manuevers and spells, but I have yet to get the drop I have been really hunting for, the elusive Ghostwood Splint recipe. While there is no guarantee that I will get it in the next 5000 Legends, I will keep trying…………

From what I know of, 3 total have dropped, one of which was on a character that no longer plays the game. So there are 2 active in the game at this time.
Drogon
Nails
From what I know of, 3 total have dropped, one of which was on a character that no longer plays the game. So there are 2 active in the game at this time.

Interested in knowing who found it and then quit playing?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Maxen
The one who is no longer playing was due to violation of the TOS.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post