Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I went into the future and saw this

Zycor
http://imgur.com/HOmEQ1L
BTW it's a joke don't sue me.
Schedim
Don't know if it beats my visions of Ponyfinder…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I'd like to think Lisa has more business sense than to go with a company with as bad a track record as EA. They would destroy the IP worse than shutting down ever would.

There's a reason that none of my friends buy EA games any more.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Midnight
Schedim
Don't know if it beats my visions of Ponyfinder…

Ponyfinder would mint money hand over fist.

Actually, so would World of Ponies, Elder Pony Scrolls Online, Pony Wars The Old Republic, etc.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Schedim
Oh yes it would, perhaps i shouldn't have mention it, lest some marketing guy gets an idea…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Edam
Ubisoft are worse. Notorious for making quick and dirty backroom licensing deals with non-disclosure agreements that bankrupt the developers but keep ubi profits intact and stupid decisions ranging from implementing an epilepsy requirement that was going to make most FPS and flight sims unplayable down to copyright protection on Silent hunter V that made it unplayable by servicemen on a submarine smile
Lifedragn
I work for EA. I am pretty sure EA would have almost zero interest in this. I have never tried to float the idea up to management, so it is likely they wouldn't even be able to pick this one out in a line-up. Not trying to dismiss the potential success of this game, but there is still a lot of risk inherent in a title like this. The Pathfinder brand might appeal to some old guard folks at BioWare, but I think they are more fully invested in continuing the Dragon Age IP for their swords and sorcery niche. Of course, I am just a software engineer/programmer and have no clue what plans the execs may have in the pipes. This just seems like an uncharacteristic risk.

That being said, ouch Thorgrim, ouch. I know Command and Conquer was trashed pretty hard with C&C4, but I don't know of too many other IPs that've just been outright destroyed in the last 5-10 years or more. :p
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Lifedragn
That being said, ouch Thorgrim, ouch. I know Command and Conquer was trashed pretty hard with C&C4, but I don't know of too many other IPs that've just been outright destroyed in the last 5-10 years or more. :p
I think it's important to take pride in your work. Because of that and the respect I have for you, Lifedragn, I won't list the many reasons why EA is a terrible game company. smile
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post