Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Sneak Thief Ustalavian Poacher

Drogon
To the Sneak Thief that came into monster hex 2 NE of Brighthaven in the middle of the night UNINVITED and solo bombed the Champion on the first day of his arrival… I know who you are and I will not be so nice next time I see you out in the field.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Midnight
Midnight reaches for the popcorn bowl.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bringslite
What is all this "bombing"? Is that the way to solo boss mobs?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I didn't do it
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
Bringslite
Someone has been identified as using +5 tier 1 consumables to solo Ustalavians, despite the ~10s cost of each +5 consumable used.
Jokken
Drogon
To the Sneak Theif that came into monster hex 2 NE of Brighthaven in the middle of the night UNINVITED and solo bombed the Champion on the first day of his arrival… I know who you are and I will not be so nice next time I see you out in the field.

Ustilavs are beautiful and majestic creatures that are meant to roam free and not cage farmed. You should be thankful.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Takasi
I still don't know why the devs brought Legends back but didn't put them in the home hex. We'd always have a place for everyone to farm and fight over them and conveniently next to a town with no guards.

Maybe if more T3 dropping mobs show up in other escalations they'll reconsider.
Midnight
Decius
Bringslite
Someone has been identified as using +5 tier 1 consumables to solo Ustalavians, despite the ~10s cost of each +5 consumable used.

Will this be the emergence of the first "my gathered materials are free" declaration by someone who self-gathered/refined/crafted their bombs and didn't spend 10 silver?

I'm always looking for the next Eve parallel during my popcorn consumption.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bringslite
Decius
Bringslite

That sounds like an awful lot of materials cranked out to make a large number of +5s. Who in the hell can afford to do that on a regular basis?

P.S. Are Champ Usties supposed to be solo killable with T1 consumables?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
arty155jln
Midnight
Decius
Bringslite

Will this be the emergence of the first "my gathered materials are free" declaration by someone who self-gathered/refined/crafted their bombs and didn't spend 10 silver?

I'm always looking for the next Eve parallel during my popcorn consumption.
the memories……..

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post