Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Keepside Chat Thursday, Jan 21st 2016

Bob
I'll be on Mumble for a Keepside Chat tomorrow night (1/21) at 8 PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific). If any of the usual suspects are available to moderate that would be great, otherwise I'll just throw peanuts at the gallery.

There will be a post up later today with a preliminary set of release notes for EE 11.1, and I suspect that will generate a fair number of questions.

golarion.mumble.com
port 3093

Post your questions here.
Azure_Zero
Super Sweet, I'll be around.
Tigari
Awww I'll have to miss this kne, still at training.
Decius
How much later will the preliminary release notes be up?
Bob
Decius
How much later will the preliminary release notes be up?

Almost ready. Took a while to pull everything together and get it cleaned up.
Bob
And here they are.
Decius
What can you tell us about the corporate situation?
Lisa Stevens
Decius
What can you tell us about the corporate situation?

Nothing. smile

That is my area of expertise and there is nothing to say yet. I will let you know when there is.

-Lisa
Decius
Fair enough.

You've mentioned that you've talked to Stephen. How many of the former Goblins are still available in some way, and do they still get along well?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We know that so far they haven't been punching Bob when he asks questions.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post