Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

T3 recipe for trade

Thod-Theodum
Forgot to add:
Magister Ink +1
Vellum Sheet +2
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Duffy Swiftshadow
Available:
Robes of the Disciple
Archmage's Charge Gem
Crusader Scale
Champions Quiver
Conqueror's Hide
Truesilver Broadhead Arrow
Paramount Strips +2
Composite Ash Stave +1
Truesilver Chainmail
Avenger's Longbow

Looking for lots, make offers at the usual contact methods.

Updated.
Edam
Thod-Theodum
Forgot to add:
Magister Ink +1
Vellum Sheet +2

What sort of things would you be looking for as a trade for the Magisters Ink +1 ?
Thod-Theodum
Edam
Thod-Theodum
Forgot to add:
Magister Ink +1
Vellum Sheet +2

What sort of things would you be looking for as a trade for the Magisters Ink +1 ?

Reserved - I will put a list together when I'm back from work tonight. You can get an idea what we are looking for in an Emerald Lodge thread listing what we have for trade.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Smitty
Things I am looking for , some of these are needed more than others .( also some things feel have more value and will try to get things I feel have comparable value) .

If you have any of these and don’t see anything on my list below, let me know what you are looking for because the list below are things I have 2 of. I may have something I would give up for something on my want list even if I only have 1 of them .. You can reach me in game (tuffon most nights eastern) , on these boards, and paizo forums ( username tuffon for PM) with questions.
Want List
Superior Vital Gem +1, + 2, +3
Dynamic Crystal +1 , +3
Magistrar Physic Staff – artificer 18
GhostWood Pole +2, +3
Vellum + 3
Magistrar Ink +2, +3
Strong Varnish +3
True silver Plate +2, +3
Adamantine Wire +3
Truesilver Wire +2, +3

Recipes I have doubles of to trade-
Exquisite Ring – Jewelry 20
Adamantine light mace – Weapon smith 16
Superior Numinous +3–Gem Cutter 19
Master axiomatic Gem –17 Iconographer
Truesilver wire +1 - smelter 17
Adamantine plate +1 – smelter 15 ?
Master Blood Block – alchemy 15
Master Speed Potion – alchemy 16
Lavish chain belt
Master anti plague
Disrupter Light mace
Ghostwood Baton +1
Truesilver shirt
Silk sheet +1

Expendables I have more than 1 of( off the top of my head)
Fighter- Disturbed
Rogue – Adamantine Bolos
Wizard -Polar Ray
Wizard - Meteor Swarm
Wizard - Death Wail
Wizard - Greater Shout
Wizard -Blind

Structures
War Wizard structure
Cooperative
Tanner
Work House Structure Kit
Thieves guild
Guillotine
Keep
Guard House
Duffy Swiftshadow
@Smitty

I'll give ya a copy of Magistrar Physic Staff for your copy of Truesilver Shirt.
Smitty
Duffy Swiftshadow
@Smitty

I'll give ya a copy of Magistrar Physic Staff for your copy of Truesilver Shirt.
sounds good will try to catch up with you in game
Gross
- replaced
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Fine Thread is T2 … did you mean Silk Thread +3 ?
Gross
Edam
Fine Thread is T2 … did you mean Silk Thread +3 ?

Thanks, and worse I actually traded my T3 thread away the other week without removing thread from list, fixed list.

Had a another mix up with dark and dynamic the other day, perils of hand written notes copied to PC later not entered in spread sheet at the time.

Will do a serious rummage when next on to look for other typos.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post