Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete character

Bringslite
Not a panic Monger or anything, but just because NewCorp likes the original design concept does not mean that the original mechanics are part of their End Vision. If they wind up changing MANY things, there is a likelihood of at least a shut down for a period isn't there?

I would prefer to be used as a test subject and help them if they can do it on a live server bit by bit, but let's stay realistic.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nightdrifter
But speculating in wild directions based upon no data is <find I can not write the term>.

Let's speculate that this will be replaced with WoW style, or ….

There is no, none, nil evidence that the new team would want to do this.

Part of the value of the game is the content of a real market. The early adopters have created that market much better than any dev could. And there are probably other examples of the CONTENT the normal interaction has done to create environment, naturally.

May there be a period of shut down, but that act would also shut down an income.

If there was a fatal flaw, there may be such a need, but usually a short roll back (and crediting XP for the time) would be easiest.

Humph
Edam
Nightdrifter
Actually I have come to the conclusion the new owners are going to change the game into a combat flight sim using Griffin mounts and Dragons. Cavalry on pink fluffy unicorns will be available to defend airfields and trebuchet can be deployed to shoot down the griffins and dragons. Engineers will be able to build barrage balloons as settlement defense.
Bringslite
Edam
Nightdrifter
Actually I have come to the conclusion the new owners are going to change the game into a combat flight sim using Griffin mounts and Dragons. Cavalry on pink fluffy unicorns will be available to defend airfields and trebuchet can be deployed to shoot down the griffins and dragons. Engineers will be able to build barrage balloons as settlement defense.

Don't be silly. You can't have JUST PINK unicorns!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post