Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Does equipment drop at all?

Xateric
Been killing stuff for awhile and I have had no drops yet…just wondering if it is crafting only.
Quijenoth Starkiller
yup all equipment is crafted - you get materials, recipes, expendables and coin as drops.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
Increasing your knowledge skills improves your drops, also harvesting the various nodes in hexes is a more efficient way of generating materials.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Xateric
Quijenoth Starkiller
yup all equipment is crafted - you get materials, recipes, expendables and coin as drops.

So it is primarily a PVP game with little PVE then….No dungeons raids etc.
Xateric
Is this full loot PVP I take it.
Xateric
Also I am not a crafter, is there an auction house to buy weapons from others..?
Bringslite
Xateric
Is this full loot PVP I take it.

Anything in inventory(backpack) is lootable, though is 25% destroyed. Equipped gear takes a 1/20 dura hit, but stays on you. Temp system.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Xateric
Sorry for all the questions…I am a guild leader, we have 41 members and are looking for a new game….so before everyone buys in I am just trying to get the jist of the game smile
Bringslite
Xateric
Also I am not a crafter, is there an auction house to buy weapons from others..?

Thornkeep is ok for new players. Emerald Lodge is top self for activity. Keepers Pass, Hammerfall, Talonguard,
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
Xateric
Sorry for all the questions…I am a guild leader, we have 41 members and are looking for a new game….so before everyone buys in I am just trying to get the jist of the game smile

We like questions. Check out Dominion.guildlaunch.com if we have similar play styles, we'll help your group get a settlement, if that interests you. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post