Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Give strip harvested hexes a chance of regrowth

Decius
Just out of curiosity, when did the EoX finish consolidating into a single group? Did any of the parent groups ever condone exploits?
Tigari
Decius
Just out of curiosity, when did the EoX finish consolidating into a single group? Did any of the parent groups ever condone exploits?
Not quite sure I understand, but i'll give it a wack.

If you mean, when did EoX no longer work as a division of Pax? Well, when Pax Gaming withdrew their support from the game, alot of us felt that we belong'd to EoX as a group mainly. Some of us (myself included), mainly joined with Pax, because of the alliance Golgotha made with Callambea. After they withdrew their support of the game, some people chose to continue to be members, or straight up left (via formal post), and some just drifted away, and EoX became it's own group, with no "Parent organization". Not sure I remember the time frame of this. Really, the Original Pax members never really go too involved with the game, Deacon ran things in the begging, then had to stop playing as much, and Phyllain took over. He followed the Pax Charter, and did the "Inner Council" thing they have going on, but EoX was his.

As for did the parent groups ever condone Exploiting? According to their charter, no. I wasn't high enough up to know what the actual leadership was doing pre-EE, and very early EE, but nothing to my knowledge happend that would be considered exploiting. To me they don't seem like the people to exploit, and honestly I'd say they're closer to the Former EBA than you'd like to admit. Alot of them are a bunch of care-bears, and only enjoy "battleground" style pvp (this being my opinion).

Well, there you go. There are my views and opinions. Hope this answer your questions?
Tink says Stab
lol
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Bringslite
Why is this crap still getting dragged out of the old trunk like a favorite binkie chew toy?

Things are too far skewed the other way now. It's a big production if some brand new player attacks others in the starting area. I know that it is frowned upon but it started an hour long discussion about what is griefing and how Random Player Killers are not "OK" game wise. This is after Lisa was leaving and chatted, if players attack outside of the Thorn Keep area, we have no problem with it at all.

My settlement has had 5+ PVP encounters with Aragon and Co. Fianna players in the last month or so. Then you can see us all mixed up in a party looking for Ustalav Legends as soon as 15 minutes later, joking and talking.

I also get that some real PVP fatigue happened and we probably lost some really great people from this game, but that is sooo last Forever War ago. Let's move on cause hate is bad, uhmkay?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
Tigari
Decius

If you mean, when did EoX no longer work as a division of Pax? Well, when Pax Gaming withdrew their support from the game, alot of us felt that we belong'd to EoX as a group mainly. Some of us (myself included), mainly joined with Pax, because of the alliance Golgotha made with Callambea. After they withdrew their support of the game, some people chose to continue to be members, or straight up left (via formal post), and some just drifted away, and EoX became it's own group, with no "Parent organization". Not sure I remember the time frame of this. Really, the Original Pax members never really go too involved with the game, Deacon ran things in the begging, then had to stop playing as much, and Phyllain took over. He followed the Pax Charter, and did the "Inner Council" thing they have going on, but EoX was his.

As for did the parent groups ever condone Exploiting? According to their charter, no. I wasn't high enough up to know what the actual leadership was doing pre-EE, and very early EE, but nothing to my knowledge happend that would be considered exploiting. To me they don't seem like the people to exploit, and honestly I'd say they're closer to the Former EBA than you'd like to admit. Alot of them are a bunch of care-bears, and only enjoy "battleground" style pvp (this being my opinion).

Well, there you go. There are my views and opinions. Hope this answer your questions?
Well, I meant "When did the various people that weren't one group become one group". That had to be before Pax Gaming consolidated Golgotha and Callambea, right?
Hobson Fiffledown
By Pharasma, yes; I second Bringslight. If the six or seven people still pissing over alpha, land grab, and forever war drama could just drop it, that would be great. Nothing positive for the game or the game community comes from it. The rest of us are getting along fine occasionally fighting against each other and occasionally fighting side-by-side on the same team. Let's move forward, people.

K thanks,

Everyone else. smile
This space for rent.
Tigari
Decius
Tigari
Decius

Well, I meant "When did the various people that weren't one group become one group". That had to be before Pax Gaming consolidated Golgotha and Callambea, right?

Um..we've always been one group. And Pax never really consolidated Golgotha nd Callambea. They wanted to, adn alot of the pax people stop playing, then Quij took over and kept it running. Alot of the old Pax Aeturnum guys who lived in Callambea, just left the game.

The only times "various people that weren't one group become one group" was when House Karnath, Maelstrom,and The Bloody Hand came together to form Golgotha, or when Golgotha, and Callambea, plus Auroral and KB came togeather to form EoX.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Finally. I was starting to think the thread on whether resource regeneration and harvesting rates are appropriate would never turn into who's-landrush-penis-is-more-pure-of-heart.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Let's get back on topic, please….

This is not a topic on the Forever War
But more on gathering, resources, and strip mining.
Drogon
Is It time yet?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post