Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

As Promised

Bringslite
I gave my word and promise that should an Ustalav Escalation occur in an area near Dominion Holdings that the server would be informed and offered the opportunity to farm in it for T3 goodies. We kept it non publically announced through the weekend and a day, though I am sure most everyone knows of it by now.

The Dominion invites anyone to come up and find a PUG or with their own party to farm in it. We will not hamper you unless you kill the End Boss and wreck this resource that we worked very hard to get spawned near us. We will not bother anyone there so long as they are not engaging in the above or PVP or acting like asses.

This is a great chance for newer players to come up and see an upper T2 escalation, maybe meet some folks in a PUG, etc…
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Mbando
Folks seem to be taking advantage of it–Aragon and our group were sharing like it was kindergarten last night smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Midnight
I'm picturing a crayon sign announcing No Gurls Allowd!
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bringslite
Bringslite
I gave my word and promise that should an Ustalav Escalation occur in an area near Dominion Holdings that the server would be informed and offered the opportunity to farm in it for T3 goodies. We kept it non publically announced through the weekend and a day, though I am sure most everyone knows of it by now.

The Dominion invites anyone to come up and find a PUG or with their own party to farm in it. We will not hamper you unless you kill the End Boss and wreck this resource that we worked very hard to get spawned near us. We will not bother anyone there so long as they are not engaging in the above or PVP or acting like asses.

This is a great chance for newer players to come up and see an upper T2 escalation, maybe meet some folks in a PUG, etc…

Alas, I am saddened to report that some Orcs Dorks came through and put the sword to the Ustie Grand Commander in the hex near Ozem's Vigil and Caer Coedwig. It was a lot of fun grouping with so many people from so many different settlements. Thank you to all of you that did so.

On the same night, around the same time I believe, another Ustie escalation was put down near Aragon who had just started to realize that it is a nice way to get up to speed in game. It is a shame that the places that are clearly open to all have to be ruined by asses, but it really does take all kinds to float an MMO.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Aglos

Maybe you should look at it as a great 2 months of Ustilav farming in a dynamic persistent world game where we make our own content? Or you could insult others instead I suppose and resort to name calling Lawful Good style…
Bringslite
Aglos
Maybe you should look at it as a great 2 months of Ustilav farming in a dynamic persistent world game where we make our own content? Or you could insult others instead I suppose and resort to name calling Lawful Good style…
Have I insulted you, Sir?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Udo
While extremely annoyed that the Ustalav hex near Aragon was taken at near infancy (we hadn't had a chance to farm it for very long at all - and it was our 2nd one that was taken too soon), I have to applaud the tactical move to take out 2 Ustalav hexes at the same time. Maybe this will force everyone to step up their game, make bigger Alliances, and return the favor.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
- B. Franklin
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Edam
Does killing the Ustie boss actually give anything useful or just a few t2 Manouvres and a victory token or two ?

I assume people are killing them off to increase the trade value of their own T3 stuff by limiting the supply.
Udo
I wish I could say. Always taken away before I had the opportunity. Killing a far away Ustie escalation just really gives you the opportunity to bring it closer to home.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
- B. Franklin
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Bringslite
Udo
While extremely annoyed that the Ustalav hex near Aragon was taken at near infancy (we hadn't had a chance to farm it for very long at all - and it was our 2nd one that was taken too soon), I have to applaud the tactical move to take out 2 Ustalav hexes at the same time. Maybe this will force everyone to step up their game, make bigger Alliances, and return the favor.

- B. Franklin

I'm actually not personally mad. Just fishing and I got one, maybe. There is little bad that can be said about such a benign way of stirring up possible content. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post