Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

As Promised

Bringslite
Edam
Does killing the Ustie boss actually give anything useful or just a few t2 Manouvres and a victory token or two ?

I assume people are killing them off to increase the trade value of their own T3 stuff by limiting the supply.

Seems like something was said about at least one (for sure) T3 drop from the big boss. I doubt these were killed for that reason. More likely someone wanted one closer to home or a poke for fun from sheer boredom.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
I saw in the patch notes that escalation bosses had gotten a 600% chance of a recipe drop. I assumed that everybody had already tested Champions for drop rates.
Drogon
I'm guessing it was the ghost of Red Five that slew the champions :0
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Edam
Bringslite
. More likely someone wanted one closer to home or a poke for fun from sheer boredom.
That is a long shot, it is more likely the escalations will sit in the pool for a week or two before re-appearing. Never know your luck I suppose.
Hobson Fiffledown
Yay! Congrats to the group who finally killed it. I hope you got mad loots!

Now just imagine if people started fighting over resources; What a wonderful world it would be.

Sure, maybe this single escalation is the only resource in the game worth fighting over, but it's a start.

No secret here - I've never been a fan of server-wide collusion and risk-free PvE farming.
This space for rent.
Thod-Theodum
I think long term that the group doing this was doing a favour to the game as this is more like it is supposed to be. I'm not saying I'm not guilty myself - I've been farming Usties a lot over the last week in the swamp.

But it is an anomaly. I still recall when we killed off our own escalation near us because
a) players didn't knew what they were doing
b) I didn't expect it would last for long
c) we had not the manpower to 'protect' the escalation

To my knowledge that was the last Ustie escalation that got killed before yesterday. I'm already sending someone to the last known one to see if that is still alive. And maybe it is time to clear out hexes close to us in the hope Usties will appear there.

The 600% drop chance - I think this is for recipes or manoeuvres but not necessarily T3. So possibly 2 rolls are involved. But I could be wrong and I think we killed off our Usties before the changes went in. I recall it was disappointing what we got.

Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post