Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 11.2 Discussion

Edam
Amother thing that was often requested in the past was for your own health bar to appear in among the rest of your parties.

If it could stay there out of party - even better.
Jokken
Two things: First can we implement a numerical encumbrance display in the inventory window indicating how many units of encumbrance you're currently carrying. I don't know how often I've wanted that when gathering out of town with the goal of filling a mule load of raw mats.

Second, please fix the Auspicious Critical feat. I've recently trained it on my cleric to see what the buzz is about. With it's current proc on every die roll, conserving power no longer becomes necessary. It allows one to spam expendables on cool down and then quickly refill power to max with regular attacks. Even Agile Feet while traveling. I know the Cleric 14 prereq is keeping it from being a must have for everyone, but it is sorely broken.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Bringslite
Can't do everything with a small team. The smaller the team the more important the focus. Have to choose priorities and at the start of the thread, we were asked for a few specific things. I believe that our suggestions and our focus is all over the map and sloppy as hell.

There are new people trying the game all the time. The internet is wonderful that way. If GW feels like upping trial player retention percentages is a #1 priority, I suggest:
*friends lists
*Tighten up the text and the flow of the tutorial, including a BIG on screen suggestion that you do it at first log in and NPCs glowing until they click the "close" or "End" section button
*easier access to settlement/company recruitment info
*a new player PVP zone (just a hex if it is easy enough and a serious warning for established players to stay hands off)

If the important focus is "small bugs"/"annoying things" then:
*stack splitting
*UI improvements like click through, mouse wheel scroll inside windows
*DFs/attk speed/cooldowns/Power stats listed WITH the feats. Need to see those BEFORE you buy
*Auspicious Critical-I'm not jealous, per se, but I get a headache listening to the agile feet spam
*Should be able to see the member/leader lists of my settlement's companies if outsiders can

Wish fixes most important?
*High lvl mobs as random encounters- dark elves, usties, etc…
*Beef up other high T2 mobs for better drops
*Monster and Monster Home hexes 23/7 free PVP
Edit:*Fix whatever needs fixing so that ranged characters feel like some thing more than red headed step children again. Please!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Midnight
Bringslite
Fix whatever needs fixing so that ranged characters feel like some thing more than red headed step children again. Please!

Yes!

P.S. as a Golgothan I find your Edmund Burke quote very encouraging. smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bringslite
Midnight
Bringslite
Fix whatever needs fixing so that ranged characters feel like some thing more than red headed step children again. Please!

Yes!

P.S. as a Golgothan I find your Edmund Burke quote very encouraging. smile

He has some gooduns, even if they are over used. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
now now .. if they had never totally nerfed archers I would now have a boring shooty shoot shoot character instead of the DEX 23 or so soon to be level 17 T3 weaver he turned into.
Midnight
I guess that I, too, could spend $15 a month so that my main character could be a mighty crochet expert.

It's just like being the main character in a novel or movie.

Folks marvel at our extraordinary sewing maneuvers that help us right wrongs, bring justice, and make the world a better place.

I'm constantly seeing LFGs for a hero weaver.

smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Edam
Midnight
I guess that I, too, could spend $15 a month so that my main character could be a mighty crochet expert.

It's just like being the main character in a novel or movie.

Folks marvel at our extraordinary sewing maneuvers that help us right wrongs, bring justice, and make the world a better place.

I'm constantly seeing LFGs for a hero weaver.

smile

He challenges you to a duel of sock knitting at 20 paces.

On a more serious note all that DEX from the weaving has him well positioned to jump straight into T3 bows and returning to his archer roots as a high Alpha shooty shooty type if they ever do something with archers. Especially if they also fix auspicious critical as people will no longer be able to open every single combat with high damage expendables.

Thannon Forsworn
Possibly the Auction House listing bug that makes valid auctions report 'Item Not Found' until the next downtime?
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Bob
Thannon Forsworn
Possibly the Auction House listing bug that makes valid auctions report 'Item Not Found' until the next downtime?

We've looked into that one a bit. We can see what the basic problem is with the data for those auctions, but we're still trying to track down how it got that way in the first place. If we figure it out, it may be an easy fix, but that's a big if unless we dedicate a lot of time to it, or unless someone notices a pattern that helps us replicate the issue more easily.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post