Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

pfostorehouse.com Domain & Certificate

Thorgrim Foegrinder
Hey guys,

The domain for pfostorehouse.com is expiring this week, and the SSL certificate will expire soon as well. There is a link on the website for donations (once you log in), and if enough donations come in to keep it running I'll make sure it remains available. I still have hope that I will have more time in the coming months to continue development, and I have a lot of improvements sketched out, but lately I haven't had time because my wife and I are expecting twins and there have been some complications that have taken a lot of my focus.

For those without accounts, pfostorehouse.com is a tool to help keep track of what resources can be found where. If you need an account, most alliances/settlements have someone with permissions to create a new account for that group, or I can create one for you if you email me (thorgrim@echowoodsmen.com). Automating the account creation process and implementing a system where you can apply to join a group and leadership can approve your membership are just two of the many things on the list of features that I'd like to add in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any help in keeping pfostorehouse.com up and running.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Thod-Theodum
Thorgrim
First - thanks for all the hard work. This is a great asset that we should keep.
2 questions: how much in donations do you need? I'm not contemplating to donate it all - but like to know if what I intend makes a difference or is just won't change much.
Question 2 : two of EL members lost their password. Can they be reset? I don't know if or how?
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
The domain is $12 for another year, and the cost if the certificate was $49 last year and expires at the end of March, so it will most likely be the same price this time, I imagine. I'm out right now, but I can reset those passwords when I get back. Email me the account names. I imagine it'll be 2-3 hours before I can get to it, though.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Aglos
Thorgrim - I'd be happy to donate the $61 for this most excellent resource you created. Find me on Mumble tonight to work out the details.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Just found out we're delivering today, what a roller coaster lol. Anyway, I won't be able to reset passwords today or most likely tomorrow either, Thod. Also, Aglos I won't be on Mumble tonight, but I'll try for tomorrow or possibly Wednesday.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Congratulations, and best of luck for everybody.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Thod-Theodum
Good luck !! No hurry - I will let you know. Currently very busy myself - didn't manage to log in to the game in a few days - a first in several month.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Edam
threw a few dollars in
Thorgrim Foegrinder
The domain is expiring tomorrow, so I went ahead and renewed it. We should be home either Friday or Saturday, so I'll try to sign in to Mumble then. Thod, I think I can actually change passwords on my phone, so go ahead and email me and I'll take care of that for you.

Thorgrim Foegrinder
I'm home now, and have more time to keep up to date with everything. Thanks to Aglos, Edam, and one other, enough money came in to renew both the domain and certificate. Donations are, of course, always accepted, and will go toward justifying to my wife additional time spent on the project.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post