Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

pfostorehouse.com Domain & Certificate

Thorgrim Foegrinder
I was able to get some more development time in, and now there is a Registration page. It'll put you into the "Public" settlement for now - if you want to be moved to another group, just let me know. Eventually the system will use companies rather than settlements as the player groups, and companies will be attached to settlements just like in the game.

https://pfostorehouse.com
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Drogon
Gratz on the twins….when do they get their own DT accounts? smile
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Hopefully PFO will be around long enough to be their first MMO. We're starting off gaming with Dark Souls 3 next week. smile
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Harad Navar
I am getting an error whenever I try to get to, or am redirected to, the map.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Aglos
Harad Navar
I am getting an error whenever I try to get to, or am redirected to, the map.

I am as well.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Sorry, I've been on baby duty all day. The database started having issues last night so I restored from a backup and it turns out it was corrupted. As far as I can tell, the only data lost is the user data, which actually isn't so bad since this week I was going to revamp the whole user system anyway. All of the hex/gathering data is still there. Expect it to be fairly out of commission this week; I'll update in this thread when the new user system is in place. You guys will be able to create companies and invite/apply and join multiple at once, and attach those companies to settlements just like in the game. It'll be much more intuitive, and if I can figure out an efficient way of doing it I'll even set data sharing to individual rather than company (formerly settlement) level.

tl;dr: minor setback this week, might be down for a few days or a week, but lots of cool stuff coming soon

The Eternal Balance
Thank you.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I managed to get things stable enough for you to create an account, log in, and see the hex data. Since all of the user data was lost, I created a dummy user and linked it to a public (default) company, so all data gathered before today (and until I get companies set up for you guys to create and join) is public. It was a tough choice, but ultimately so many people already know where everything is that it won't make much of a difference, and it's much easier to just do it this way. Also, my thinking is that the new developers are almost definitely going to change things (a rotating semi-random resource distribution, maybe cycling over the course of a month or so, would be awesome!) that the current data will be obsolete within the next few months anyway. Note that from about a few hours ago all new logs are once again linked to the account, so when company support goes in and you join or leave a company, the logs will follow you and may no longer be available to people who used to be able to see that data. Of course, there is a system to share data on top of that (which currently is going to be company-level, but might be individual in the future, as mentioned in a previous post). Most of the remainder of the site still doesn't work correctly, but I wanted to make the data available as quickly as possible, because a lot of people regularly use the site.

tl;dr: go ahead and register an account and log in, resource data gathered until company support goes in is public.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hi Thorgrim, I was not able to find a hex with anything in it, after a dozen random samples. Any attempt to change the "30 days" to any number smaller or larger generates an error.

(Edit: Never mind. Finally realized that only those with black hex indicators have anything in them. I guess the data is just more sparse than I'd anticipated.) The part about changing the data date range appears to remain valid.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Is it really the case that only one hex has been surveyed South of a line through Kruez Bernstein?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post