Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

pfostorehouse.com Domain & Certificate

Huran
I have put in data within the last 30 days for hexes near Keeper's Pass. I have not had a chance to log in and create an account to see if the data is there, but it should be.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Good catch, Cal. The problem is definitely the 30 days. I'll put a fix in on the account page to let you change that as soon as I can, which will probably be this evening.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
The Account page is now fully functional, you can go ahead and update the number of days back to look at the data.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
You can now look up specific resources and see where that resource can be gathered. Click on the "Resources" link at the top of the site once you're logged in, and select the resource or stock that you're looking for. The percentage displayed is the percentage within that tier and node type. For example, if you're looking for Gold Ore you will see that the mountain hex southeast of Dun Baile (formerly Iron Gauntlet) is listed at 63% because the remaining 37% of the Tier 2 Mining node output is Jade (you can see a breakdown of all resources in that hex by clicking on it).

This is very similar to the old functionality, so if you used the site before you may be used to it. Also, I want to acknowledge the small donation the site received the other day, every little bit helps. smile

Thorgrim Foegrinder
You can also submit logs now as well, so everything currently available should now work. Please let me know if there are any errors or weird behavior.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post