Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm New!

WxCougar of KOTC
Welcome to PFO! As others have said, feel free to ask any questions along the way. There's a lot of folks with a wealth of knowledge that they are willing to share.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Maxen
I love Cal's description. Welcome to the game! Look forward to seeing you online.
reagentz
Hey guys, just wanted to say I've joined Aragon. Kenton Stone and the other guys on Mumble have been so helpful, so I just joined them. I had my first PK experience yesterday, someone kept trying to kill me in town. I was laughing because the guards would kill him as soon as he attacked. He didn't do this once, but twice, haha. So I ran out of town near a node and acted as if I was not paying attention and gathering. Soon as he hit me I turned and dropped the hammer. Kenton had given me a cure potion the night before. The guy got me down to almost dead and I popped it (he was almost dead too). He acted like he wanted to run away but it was too late. Was fun having my first pvp experience AND winning. smile

Question though, anyone running a Roll20 Pathfinder game? Something recently started or starting? I've enjoyed the game enough to order a Beginners Box Set of the tabletop version, I'm also buying some metal miniatures to paint. I use to paint Warhammer 40k miniatures and wanna get back into miniatures again. I saw Pathfinder had some so why not? smile

If no one has a Roll20 going for the weekends on here I'll just join one that is starting soon.

Have a great day! smile
Hobson Fiffledown
Bravo!
This space for rent.
Bringslite
reagentz
Hey guys, just wanted to say I've joined Aragon. Kenton Stone and the other guys on Mumble have been so helpful, so I just joined them. I had my first PK experience yesterday, someone kept trying to kill me in town. I was laughing because the guards would kill him as soon as he attacked. He didn't do this once, but twice, haha. So I ran out of town near a node and acted as if I was not paying attention and gathering. Soon as he hit me I turned and dropped the hammer. Kenton had given me a cure potion the night before. The guy got me down to almost dead and I popped it (he was almost dead too). He acted like he wanted to run away but it was too late. Was fun having my first pvp experience AND winning. smile

Question though, anyone running a Roll20 Pathfinder game? Something recently started or starting? I've enjoyed the game enough to order a Beginners Box Set of the tabletop version, I'm also buying some metal miniatures to paint. I use to paint Warhammer 40k miniatures and wanna get back into miniatures again. I saw Pathfinder had some so why not? smile

If no one has a Roll20 going for the weekends on here I'll just join one that is starting soon.

Have a great day! smile

Glad to read that you are liking the game!
About the Roll20, you do know that THIS game here has only VERY limited things shared with the table top version? Mostly that is just lore and monikers of available roles named similar.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
reagentz

Have a great day! smile

You've joined our settlement and you enjoyed your first taste of PvP as well? Very nice.

I think you will fit in quite nicely smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Seraph
reagentz

Several of the guys from Brighthaven have a roll20 game going, still pretty early on. Here's our website if you want to join the settlement, they use it to coordinate the game as well and I know they're looking for another player or two. Otherwise ask after Drogon, Red, Cheatle, or Kero in game, I bet they'll be happy for another player even if you decide to join another settlement.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Mbando
Welcome aboard!
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
One of the guys in Sylva is a Venture Captain for PFS, and he runs a game every Sunday night on Roll20. There's also been talk of running another game on a weekday, though that may not end up being PFS (more of just a regular Pathfinder game). Our forum is hosted on [The Seventh Veil] and the Tabletop forum is open to the public, as is our Shoutbox, so you're welcome to post in either. smile

Glad to have you in PFO, the guys in Aragon are a good bunch.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post