Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Am I Commonwealth Material?

Bringslite
Do I fit….?

Let's take a look.
*Do you like to have other friendly players around, ready to answer complex questions, give advice, help with a hard task?
*Do you like to craft and have your work valued?
*Do you enjoy PVE and the camaraderie built into tackling the tough monsters?
*Do you enjoy working toward short and long term goals?
*Would you sometimes find it fun to ride with brothers (in force) and Avenge wrongs?
*Do you just want a place were you can enjoy the support but remain a lone wolf when you feel like it?

Yes to one of the above and with that below makes you a perfect Candidate for The Commonwealth. Come help us build something Truly Great!

To just boldly state "The Commonwealth is for Good Guys" is a misnomer. Better to declare that "The Commonwealth is for Not Bad Guys". Currently alignment like the tabletop version is not factored into the game, though it may someday be so. At this time, The Commonwealth looks at things this way: Bad Guys are those that go out and look for random players to murder. Murder being defined as killing players for no other reason than to rob them or for fun. We want anyone that does not want to do that while playing Pathfinder Online. The only exception (a nod to the future) is that we do not want self declared or planned evil characters. All others are excellent candidates. If you do not want to do such things with your play time and would prefer that they not be done to you, you are probably a good fit for The Commonwealth of The Free Highlands.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Flari-Merchant
Hopefully our change in alliance name and reminder of separate settlements combining to govern our territories will help get the message across in a better, more complete way. While The Commonwealth is proud and supportive of the distinctness of all of it's member settlements, it is NOT based on the outlook of just one settlement.

*The Commonwealth is NOT Lawful Good.
*The Commonwealth is just Not Evil.
*Commonwealth citizen's should not all be expected to act Lawful Good or be expected to present themselves as such. They are individuals.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
This whole we aren't good just not evil thing sounds like lawyer talk to me :-P
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Paddy Fitzpatrick
This whole we aren't good just not evil thing sounds like lawyer talk to me :-P
Please don't troll recruitment posts.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
It was a genuine opinion you know.

Though you do have a point about it being a recruitment post though. I will stop here.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Much appreciated.

I'm more than willing to discuss game philosophy and what types our two groups are looking for to fill ranks in a separate thread if you want.
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post